Kodi.tv Skin Development Repository
Hey there,

let's say i want to propose some contributions regarding some clean visual/usability-improvements for the main menu of the Confluence default skin.
Who i'm supposed to contact?

Thank you Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I think the best thing is to make the code changes yourself and submit a clean pull request against https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...confluence

It is possible however that the changes you propose this way will not be accepted - that is up to the current maintainer.
There are historically a lot of proposed changes against confluence and I believe the main idea is to keep it clean and simple. If your changes align with this idea the chance fo them being accepted is larger - but in the end it is up to the maintainer.
Hi Community,

I made a request to add my skin to the development repo, on July 1st and nothing has happened so far, This also happened some weeks ago whre my e-.mail went to the spam folder, maybe this happened again, could someone please check

thanks

francisco
(2014-07-10, 23:36)DjCisco Wrote: Hi Community,

I made a request to add my skin to the development repo, on July 1st and nothing has happened so far, This also happened some weeks ago whre my e-.mail went to the spam folder, maybe this happened again, could someone please check

thanks

francisco

sorry for the long delay, neither of your pull requests made it to my inbox.
i've added box to the skin-dev repo now.

feel free to pm me in the future if nobody replies to your pr's.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi.tv Skin Development Repository0