• 6(current)
Recordings not showing up
I did a full git clone on the xp box from git -- I did not use the w7 source at all. I started on the xp box from the beginning of the wiki page with installing prerequisite software.
and this is the log I am getting now when I try and run xbmc with the new 1.6.11 add-on

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=34778

Line 420 shows an ERROR - I think is relevant, but I don't know how to address.

I tried regsvr32 to manually register the dll and get a similiar module not found error.
And it gets stranger. I built the project again with Release rather than Debug properties and things work. Go Figure.
(2013-05-30, 21:42)nickr Wrote: It is in openelec 3.0.3.

Are you sure? I am not getting recordings updated with openelec. I tried both 3.0.6 and 3.1.5.

I next tried building the version of mythtv pvr plugin with the patch, but of course cannot build on openelec system. So then I built on my mythbackend and copied to xbmc client box. Didn't work... errors on libmysqlclient.so when it tries to run.

So now I am not sure how to proceed. Any suggestions?
If you want to build an openelec plugin you need to set up a whole openelec build system.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How about building the add-on for a G-Box MX2 running Android on a Amlogic A9 processor? The G-Box XBMC Frodo version is running version 1.6.7 of the MythTV add-on and while the recordings show up immediately, the year for the recordings is 1969.
I'm having same problem, recordings not showing up. MythTV backend and xbmcbuntu front. Myth plugin 1.6.9. I can get the programs to appear by doing a pvr reset thru System > Settings > Live TV >General >PVR reset.Any idea when 1.6.10 will be available at the XBMC.org repo?
Well I've followed the steps on the wiki and after the build I still get an unknown error has occurred.

I am running Frodo 12.2 on a Windows XP SP3 machine. I followed the directions and made sure to do a git checkout frodo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also I'm just curious why no one has made their successful builds available for people to DL?
Ok so I got 1.6.12 working on my machine. I'm not sure exactly the problem was, it was 1 of 2 things. Either it was the fact I didn't uninstall 1.6.9 first or that the Live TV option was enabled when I copied over 1.6.12. I uninstalled 1.6.9 and disabled live TV then copied over the addon dir, renamed it to mythtv.cmyth.pvr and launched XBMC.
No error message and live tv worked just fine when I enabled it. I'm doing a recording now and I'll install the 1.6.12 addon to my other xbmc computer and see if the problem is fixed. I'll also try the steps I took one at a time and see what the outcome is.
So I copied the build I completed yesterday that worked to my main machine from my test machine and I am getting an error when I enable the myth.cmyth.pvr addon.

It's strange that the addon works on one machine and not on another. Does this mean that you have to compile the addon, on the machine that it is going to be used on?
What error?

Are they the same version of your os? 32v64 bit? You do not need to compile on the target machine.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well crap I forgot to paste the error. The log is here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=70966 but the error is:

Quote:12:36:49 T:2948 NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
12:36:49 T:3168 NOTICE: Thread PVR manager start, auto delete: false
12:36:49 T:168 NOTICE: Thread PVR add-on updater start, auto delete: false
12:36:49 T:168 DEBUG: PVR::CPVRClients::RegisterClient - registering add-on 'MythTV cmyth PVR Client'
12:36:49 T:168 DEBUG: PVR - PVR::CPVRClient::Create - creating PVR add-on instance 'MythTV cmyth PVR Client'
12:36:49 T:168 DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - MythTV cmyth PVR Client
12:36:49 T:168 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\pvr.mythtv.cmyth\XBMC_MythTV_cmyth_win32.dll)
12:36:49 T:168 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\pvr.mythtv.cmyth\XBMC_MythTV_cmyth_win32.dll with error 126:The specified module could not be found.
12:36:49 T:168 INFO: Called Add-on status handler for '4' of clientName:MythTV cmyth PVR Client, clientID:pvr.mythtv.cmyth (same Thread=no)
12:36:49 T:716 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://disabled/xbmc.pvrclient)
12:36:49 T:716 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://disabled/xbmc.pvrclient]
12:36:49 T:168 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on MythTV cmyth PVR Client, status = 6
12:36:49 T:168 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to load the dll for add-on MythTV cmyth PVR Client, disabling it

This is the same error I was getting on my test machine previously but when I disabled Live TV from the system menu and then uninstalled cmyth 1.6.9 then copied over the folder and renamed it to mythtv.cmyth.pvr restarted XBMC, enabled the cmyth addon and then Live TV in settings everything worked fine. When I followed the same steps on my main system I get the old error. Both machines are Windows XP sp3 machines.
Is C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\pvr.mythtv.cmyth\XBMC_MythTV_cmyth_win32.dll present and is it the version that you compiled?
I thought you might be on to something but the file is there and it is the one that was compiled. To make sure I copied the 1.6.12 version of cmyth off my test machine over to the main machine and I'm getting the same error. It's very strange

Thank for the help BTW
I use windows daily at work but for development and mediapc work I use linux, so I don't think I am going to be much more help sorry.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings not showing up1