• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
Love the skin. When viewing movie info using the panel (Multiplex viewtype for example), the movie year isn't displayed. Is there a way to add that? Also, what I'm missing from Nox is the label on the posters that show how many episodes are unwatched. I realize it's shown at the bottom of the screen, but I really like how Nox has the option to place that info on the posters. Otherwise, great skin.
Hi,

First of all congrats on your beautiful skin. It looks amazing. I do have 2 questions/problems:
- all my movies are indexed, i have youtube and ht trailer addon but when selecting trailer for a movie, the skin just goes back to my movie wall, how do i fix this?

- yesterday i added about 10 new movies and 20 new episodes from multiple tv shows. When i check afterwards, the 10 new movies appear on the homescreen in the latest added list. This is ok. When i check tv shows i also see 20 new icons in the latests added list, this is good but for example i added 10 new episodes from the big bang theory so 10 times i see the big bang theory logo. The other 10 episodes where friends episodes, so i see 10 times the friends logo. Cant you change this to 2 logos instead? One for the big bang theory in this case abd the other for in this casevthe tv show friends?
Rebbelx- that is the way the add-on is configured. Nothing to do with the skin.
(2013-06-09, 15:25)bry- Wrote: Rebbelx- that is the way the add-on is configured. Nothing to do with the skin.

But what about the trailer problem? Why wont trailers play?
(2013-06-09, 15:44)Rebbelx Wrote:
(2013-06-09, 15:25)bry- Wrote: Rebbelx- that is the way the add-on is configured. Nothing to do with the skin.

But what about the trailer problem? Why wont trailers play?

Submitting a log would help answer your questions
I'm new to xbmc. Have installed openelec on a zotac ad 12. How do i get a log file?
(2013-06-09, 20:41)Rebbelx Wrote: I'm new to xbmc. Have installed openelec on a zotac ad 12. How do i get a log file?

Check here.
(2013-06-07, 15:22)MarcosQui Wrote: This is not an error. What you see on the info panel is TVshow fanart and not episode thumbnail, I chose to be so.

If most would prefer to see the thumbnail of the episode I can change however, no problem.

Hi MarcosQui

May I say your latest Ace skin is nearly absolutely perfect!!

Whilst I fully understand that this is WIP, I fully agree with this suggestion of at least having this option for TV episode fanart.

Kickin a...s..... s with your enthusiasm!! Cool

and kudos to you!
Hello friends,
Is there a way to manually add a ClearLogo for a TV show? I have a show (Alaska: The Last Frontier) that does not have anything available through Artwork Downloader. So I created one good enough for me but too lousy to submit to fanart.tv to replace the generic ACE logo it currently shows.

Thank you (:
(2013-06-14, 21:21)LakersFan Wrote: Hello friends,
Is there a way to manually add a ClearLogo for a TV show? I have a show (Alaska: The Last Frontier) that does not have anything available through Artwork Downloader. So I created one good enough for me but too lousy to submit to fanart.tv to replace the generic ACE logo it currently shows.

Thank you (:

Simply rename your clear logo image to 'logo' making sure the format is .png and insert the logo.png file into your 'Alaska: The Last Frontier' folder.
Got it, thanks LFC!!
(2013-06-16, 20:25)LakersFan Wrote: Got it, thanks LFC!!

great, well done
I am having issue with some movies not being displayed that are recently played, i just get a blank picture, this only occurs for some movies, and other recently played movies will show up fine.

Here is a picture of it, as you can see its blank. Small but annoying problem, then if i watch another movie recently played will show up fine for it. All my files are mkv bluray rips.

I'm confused. I have artworker downloader installed, the option USE MEDiACASE is selected and in my movie folder i have a disc.png file. Still the disc isnt shown in my menu...what am i doing wrong?
(2013-06-18, 20:58)Rebbelx Wrote: I'm confused. I have artworker downloader installed, the option USE MEDiACASE is selected and in my movie folder i have a disc.png file. Still the disc isnt shown in my menu...what am i doing wrong?

That has to do with the file name. If you want to run artwork downloader that will grab all the appropriate files. Media cases are dependent on the file names. Would explain better but on mobile.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26