• 61(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
Great. Please post here when it's updated, so those of us who've manually rolled back will know when to update.
(2013-12-02, 19:17)ventolin Wrote: Great. Please post here when it's updated, so those of us who've manually rolled back will know when to update.

now! :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-12-02, 20:23)ronie Wrote:
(2013-12-02, 19:17)ventolin Wrote: Great. Please post here when it's updated, so those of us who've manually rolled back will know when to update.

now! :-)

Cheers!
Perhaps in the future, when an update is done, it isn't posted in this thread where it will get lost. I mean, how hard is it to create a new post, with the new features, where we can discuss just those new things?

As it is the below for the change list really sucks...

"New release Ace available in official repo, version 2.0.0
Added: Sets View - Available for movies.
Added: Cyrillic fonts.
Added: Support to Tv Tunes script version 4.
Added: Auto instalation for Cinema Experience script.
Added: Widgets popup (play movie) - Option to play by Cinema Experience.
Added: TvShow Poster in Pause Screen.
Changed: Variables to UK flags - To improve compatibility.
Fixed: Cinema Experience/Video Info - Command to run the addon.
Fixed: Gotham Version - Compatible to latest changes in XBMC Alpha."

Where are the screen shots explaining what is new, and what we will see? Examples...

1. Sets View? I could view sets before, so what has changed? Does it look different, is there new options?
2. Cinema Experience script? How about some details, what it looks like, how it works? I know there is already an add-on for this, what is the difference between it, and the one installed with ACE? What if you already had Cinema Experience installed, how will this change it?
3. What's different about TvTunes v4, vs the version we have been using in ACE all this time? Added functionality? new features? Are we supposted to read in the TvTunes thread about the features you implemented in ACE?

Just giving some more details, instead of a "Here is what we did, now you figure it out" would do wonders for everyone who uses and loves ACE (or MQ5 for that matter).

Also, one feature that was missed, was the TV Series Recording popup (that was implemented in MQ5 and promised for ACE). Is this still in process?
(2013-12-03, 00:56)Powerhouse Wrote: Perhaps in the future, when an update is done, it isn't posted in this thread where it will get lost. I mean, how hard is it to create a new post, with the new features, where we can discuss just those new things?

Where are the screen shots explaining what is new, and what we will see? Examples...

1. Sets View? I could view sets before, so what has changed? Does it look different, is there new options?
2. Cinema Experience script? How about some details, what it looks like, how it works? I know there is already an add-on for this, what is the difference between it, and the one installed with ACE? What if you already had Cinema Experience installed, how will this change it?
3. What's different about TvTunes v4, vs the version we have been using in ACE all this time? Added functionality? new features? Are we supposted to read in the TvTunes thread about the features you implemented in ACE?

Just giving some more details, instead of a "Here is what we did, now you figure it out" would do wonders for everyone who uses and loves ACE (or MQ5 for that matter).

Yeah, we demand better service since we all paid good money for this skin... oh, wait...

@Powerhouse
I'm curious, do you define yourself as a simple troll or a plain old douche?
(2013-12-03, 00:56)Powerhouse Wrote: Perhaps in the future, when an update is done, it isn't posted in this thread where it will get lost. I mean, how hard is it to create a new post, with the new features, where we can discuss just those new things?

"New release Ace available in official repo, version 2.0.0
Added: Sets View - Available for movies.
Added: Cyrillic fonts.
Added: Support to Tv Tunes script version 4.
Added: Auto instalation for Cinema Experience script.
Added: Widgets popup (play movie) - Option to play by Cinema Experience.
Added: TvShow Poster in Pause Screen.
Changed: Variables to UK flags - To improve compatibility.
Fixed: Cinema Experience/Video Info - Command to run the addon.
Fixed: Gotham Version - Compatible to latest changes in XBMC Alpha."

Also, one feature that was missed, was the TV Series Recording popup (that was implemented in MQ5 and promised for ACE). Is this still in process?

This just seems lazy to me. At least TRY and see what has changed for yourself and then if you can't figure it out, then ask.

For example, Cinema Experience, it clearly says, "Widgets popup (play movie) - Option to play by Cinema Experience". Why don't use just select a movie to play on a widget and see if the option for cinema experience comes up?

Why can't you view the TvTunes thread yourself?

Why can't you see if the TV poster shows up when in a pause screen? e.t.c. e.t.c.

In the end, it these sort of things that lead to finding bugs that are then fixed so it's worthwhile. I echo CutSickAss, it's not like your paying...
Hmmm, must have not put CutSickAss as part of my Donation, so he didn't get any money, but I sure as hell Donated to MarcosQui for his Wonderful ACE skin. Perhaps you need to look in the Mirror to figure out who the Troll or Douche is.

As for Trying the new stuff, I was able to Play a movie and have Cinema play a trailer, on a fresh install of ACE. However, on an existing install of ACE with the Cinema Experience installed, it has some different options. See this is why some details would have possibly fleshed this out.

I saw nothing different about the Sets, so having a Screenshot for reference would have been helpful for what was changed.Since MarcosQui has many testers, I would imagine getting a few screenshots to post wouldn't have been that difficult.
(2013-12-03, 01:59)Powerhouse Wrote: Hmmm, must have not put CutSickAss as part of my Donation, so he didn't get any money, but I sure as hell Donated to MarcosQui for his Wonderful ACE skin. Perhaps you need to look in the Mirror to figure out who the Troll or Douche is.

As for Trying the new stuff, I was able to Play a movie and have Cinema play a trailer, on a fresh install of ACE. However, on an existing install of ACE with the Cinema Experience installed, it has some different options. See this is why some details would have possibly fleshed this out.

I saw nothing different about the Sets, so having a Screenshot for reference would have been helpful for what was changed.Since MarcosQui has many testers, I would imagine getting a few screenshots to post wouldn't have been that difficult.

Put it like that, sounds very reasonable. Don't think he or she meant it in such a way, it just seems your post came across in an arrogant sort of way. Many have donated (inc. ), I don't use the ACE skin as my main [occasionally] - (Aeon MQ5 for me) but Marcos has done a great job on both. Glad to see! I would post some SS but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks for the update.
Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
Glad that issue got sorted out.

On another note, does anyone have any idea how to set the the default Main Menu window tile? I want TV Shows to be my default, but it keeps defaulting to Games.
Thanks MQ and team for update!
(2013-12-03, 01:59)Powerhouse Wrote: Hmmm, must have not put CutSickAss as part of my Donation, so he didn't get any money
You have to know , that CutSickAss , is working very hard to help and provide the Greek Fonts , for the whole AEON Skin , either in Ace - MQ or generally in AEON (BigNoid - phil65).

So please , stay cool and ask from all those Expert Men to provide us whatever they can.
Thanks for update
Just came in to say I love this skin. Thanks!
(2013-12-04, 18:28)Ritsuke Wrote: Just came in to say I love this skin. Thanks!

Not sure if you love this skin...

...or you're just polite
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26