• 62(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
Was using the skin other day and noticed trakt wasn't working. Was that on there end or something wrong since latest update? Sorry don't remember exact error but something about a script.psy? Or something like that.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Hey, Bug Report.
The text keyboard has some layout issues. The left hand column is not functioning properly. It appears that the Done button and the IP button were swapped at one point and their associated settings for what buttons are around them are incorrect.
to demonstrate. go to the left of the keyboard and press down a number of times, you will see it doesn't flow correctly, the Next arrow also when you go to the right of it, as well as 9, when you go to the right of it, all are not working properly.

I've updated my Dialogkeyboard.xml to correct the behavior, i'd like to see this as part of a future update as I love this skin and I am worried I will have to keep fixing this file on each of my xbmc boxes every time there is an update. Also I bet other users would benefit from the keyboard flowing properly over there.
Hey Guys,
My "Recently Added widget" isn't working with this new version of the skin? I don't know what version I previously had installed as I just reinstalled XBMC [Frodo 12.2] and Ace [2.02] the other day after I had been using it without any issues for at least a year. [By not working I mean that the Recently Added side-panel for TV Shows and Movies just appear blank]

The Recently Added in the Sub menu appears to be ok, and the Recently Added in Confluence appears to be working too.. Just not the one in Ace and I cant work out why or how to fix it.
Any help?

[EDIT - Ignore found that you need to install the Skin Widgets Add-in. OMFG! Somewhere could have made that a bit more obvious]
(2013-09-02, 01:15)Wanilton Wrote: @costi, visit www.files.xbmcbrasil.net, have extrapack for download there.

Tx! This link helped me get the extra pack (a whopping 325 MB Shocked ) from outside OE. Tried to download it from OE numerous times but never completed.

@MarcosQui: Love this skin Big Grin Let me experiment a bit and then a donation is on its way Laugh

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2013-12-15, 18:14)_J@n_ Wrote: Tx! This link helped me get the extra pack (a whopping 325 MB Shocked ) from outside OE. Tried to download it from OE numerous times but never completed

I have never been able to download any mq extra pack on openelec. Always had to manually download them.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
It was also unsuccessful for me on Windows, so it might be a problem with the url in the skin.
I'm wondering how can I access controls with apple remote while in playback... I can access playback controls on keyboard by pressing enter... but with apple remote no luck, I'm talking about contextual controls "stop, play, pause, repeat, video, audio options etc"
skin.ace.extrapack.zip
Any way to install this without the extra scripts. The extra scripts are very borked and cause my playback to lag. TVnextaired and recentandrandomitems are the biggest culprets. I really love the look of the skin though.
Where do I unzip the skin.ace.extrapack.zip to for Ace to pick it up?
Movie tags in Ace? Can't figure out any way to see or work with tags. Had to switch to Confluence to set tags and then had to use smart playlist in Ace to filter by tags.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Hello, I have two little questions:

1. there's a way to jump in a full screen mode soon as I play a song?

2. there's a way to customize full screen time delay (in music mode)?

Thanks Smile
Couple of questions from an Ace newbie...

- is there a config option to disable the uppercasing of everything? I know I can rename menu items to do this, but I'd like to have proper upper/lower case for everything as per normal.
- are there any features I can turn off in order to make it more responsive on Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc)? It's not always slow, but moving between menus and scrolling in movie lists can be a bit sluggish.

I'm currently running in 1080p native right now, I'm thinking I might drop it back to 720p and see if it improves things a little.

Ace is a great skin and I like what I see! Any suggestions on the above would be appreciated :)
Hi, I added my menu and a video node inside, but on the home screen, the video nodes "covers" appear black and theres no way to put your own image in

wondering what i can do? Thanks

Is there any way to increase the number of Favorite Items from the current five in the customized Main Menu?
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26