• 24(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
(2013-04-05, 05:44)tommymsw Wrote: Am I missing something, or is there no longer a "season" view? Like when I choose a TV show, it just shows every episode all in one big list rather than by season.

Check xbmc under settings amd make sure that you don't have "flatten tv shows" enabled
(2013-04-05, 12:00)bry- Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 05:44)tommymsw Wrote: Am I missing something, or is there no longer a "season" view? Like when I choose a TV show, it just shows every episode all in one big list rather than by season.

Check xbmc under settings amd make sure that you don't have "flatten tv shows" enabled

It wasn't checked off. The problem was when I chose to no longer "hide watched", it shows them all without being broken into seasons... But you just have to back out and reenter the show again and all is well. Sorry...
Ace 1.4.0 available 05/04/2013

For those who have not seen, the biggest news in this release is new support for sets. You must install this addon:

ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65 - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

..besides many other things to answer some requests:

Changelog:

Added: View LandScapeX.
Added: View Sets.
Added: Multiple Disc Art for Movie Sets, all compatible views, until 10 discs.
Added: Media Case for Movie Sets, all compatible views.
Added: Movie Sets - Case customization in case selector.
Added: Support to tag "3d" to make Media Case it more compatible with the .mkv names.
Added: Option to disable Audio and Subtitile Flags.
Added: Option to disable Clearlogo and Clearart in all views.
Added: Option to use multiples images in Thematic Style.
Added: Option to Export/Import skin settings. Provided by Extended Info Script.
Added: Support to Library Editor Script - by phil65.
Added: Submenu 'Clean Library" in all Video Menus and Music Menus.
Improved: Library status in Main Menu horizontal mode.
Changed: Removed support to Movie Sets script, added support to ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65.
Changed: Pulse LED in main menu to static LED.
Changed: Video Full Screen in Pause - Option 'Hide Furniture' now hides all items.
Changed: Moved item Movie Sets in Top Menu/Addons to Top Menu/Smart Shortcuts.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Sets. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: Missing submenu Video Node Item in Favorite Menu.
Fixed: Some errors in Smart Kiosk.
Fixed: Missing Scroll bar in View Right List.
Fixed: Missing Watched flag in View Glass List.
Fixed: Minor layout details.

I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who are encouraging my work. All comments are welcome, they all help to build a better skin.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-03-19, 22:02)bsoriano Wrote: Hello,

First of all, thank you Marcos for a great skin! Very polished and well thought-out. I have a small request and that is if you could add IMDB Top 250 information in the movie views. If it is already there and I just have not been able to find how to display it, please let me know how to do it. Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart

Marcos,

Any chance of adding this? Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
Excellent work Marcos, works like a dream...thankyou
updated to latest version today 1.4.0. using the horizontal menu bar there are 2 white bars on the very right edge now.

also

I tried some of the different themes for the menu bar, but they all seem to stand out. is there a "clear" version or dark one that doesnt stand out so much?

Where are you guys getting 1.4 from? The repository only shows 1.3 for me and it won't download at all.
Quote:Added: Multiple Disc Art for Movie Sets, all compatible views, until 10 discs.

Nice touch!

Quote:Changed: Pulse LED in main menu to static LED.

With all due respect, I think this is a downgrade! The issue I had was not that the LED was blinking. The issue I had is that there was an LED to begin with. I think there should be a option for no LED. I think a pulse LED is better than a static LED.

Quote:Changed: Moved item Movie Sets in Top Menu/Addons to Top Menu/Smart Shortcuts.

This improvement is more intuitive.

Also, I noticed there is a new watched icon. With all due respect, the new one is a major downgrade. If you could go back to the eye icon but without the box around it, that would be best. Remember, for a clean and simple look, less is more. If there is no reason to have a box around an icon, then there probably should not be a box around the icon, especially since the iconography of the skin does not have a theme where all icons have boxes around them (see, for example, Windows 8 user interface has a theme where is iconography all have circles).

(2013-04-06, 04:52)bostoneric Wrote: updated to latest version today 1.4.0. using the horizontal menu bar there are 2 white bars on the very right edge now.

also

I tried some of the different themes for the menu bar, but they all seem to stand out. is there a "clear" version or dark one that doesnt stand out so much?

I agree. I experimented with different designs and settled with a clear version where the menu has white background with 25% opacity and below it there is white with 0% opacity. If there is a place I can upload it for others to use, please let me know.

To be honest, I think the menu needs some work, still. I will do some screenshots and annotations if someone let's me know where to upload the pictures to post them.
(2013-04-06, 00:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Ace 1.4.0 available 05/04/2013

For those who have not seen, the biggest news in this release is new support for sets. You must install this addon:

ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65 - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

..besides many other things to answer some requests:

Changelog:

Added: View LandScapeX.
Added: View Sets.
Added: Multiple Disc Art for Movie Sets, all compatible views, until 10 discs.
Added: Media Case for Movie Sets, all compatible views.
Added: Movie Sets - Case customization in case selector.
Added: Support to tag "3d" to make Media Case it more compatible with the .mkv names.
Added: Option to disable Audio and Subtitile Flags.
Added: Option to disable Clearlogo and Clearart in all views.
Added: Option to use multiples images in Thematic Style.
Added: Option to Export/Import skin settings. Provided by Extended Info Script.
Added: Support to Library Editor Script - by phil65.
Added: Submenu 'Clean Library" in all Video Menus and Music Menus.
Improved: Library status in Main Menu horizontal mode.
Changed: Removed support to Movie Sets script, added support to ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65.
Changed: Pulse LED in main menu to static LED.
Changed: Video Full Screen in Pause - Option 'Hide Furniture' now hides all items.
Changed: Moved item Movie Sets in Top Menu/Addons to Top Menu/Smart Shortcuts.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Sets. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: Missing submenu Video Node Item in Favorite Menu.
Fixed: Some errors in Smart Kiosk.
Fixed: Missing Scroll bar in View Right List.
Fixed: Missing Watched flag in View Glass List.
Fixed: Minor layout details.

I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who are encouraging my work. All comments are welcome, they all help to build a better skin.

Wow big applause! Best skin ever!
Grats mate!

Whats the librry editor script for?
(2013-04-06, 04:52)bostoneric Wrote: updated to latest version today 1.4.0. using the horizontal menu bar there are 2 white bars on the very right edge now.

I dont get this. Mine is fine.

Personally Marcos I want to say that 1.4 is great, some nice improvements. Especially the show audio language switch.

I have to concur with comments on the watched icon. To me it was better the way it was before.

Can i ask what is the 'Original title at the top' switch for? It doesnt seem to do anything
(2013-04-06, 04:52)bostoneric Wrote: I tried some of the different themes for the menu bar, but they all seem to stand out. is there a "clear" version or dark one that doesnt stand out so much?

Im not sure if this what you are looking for but you can get a clear menu background. You just need to select Skin Settings/Style/My Style.

I use this and think it looks great.
Hi marcos, where can i update to latest version?

And, since this release is out, will you stark working on live-tv? Smile
(2013-04-06, 11:21)hfmls Wrote: Hi marcos, where can i update to latest version?

Its available in XBMC. Mine is set to update automatically.
(2013-04-02, 07:44)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2013-04-01, 00:05)jinux Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 18:49)schumi2004 Wrote: Smart playlist are very easy.
Add all your files to video library (main and kids movies)

Place these files in /userdata/playlist/video
kids.xsp
movies.xsp

Check with GUI how they are made.
(Open Movies Submenu, select Videos, Playlists and edit copy/pasted files or create like described below)

Explanation:
For regular movies i have a playlist Movies with argument path doesnotcontain value kids (my video location has kids in it same like you have)
For kids movies i have a playlist Movies with argument path contains value kids
Add new main menu VPLAYLIST items and disable Movie item

Done.

Oke, tried the smart playlist thing. Added the kids movies to the library. Tried making the smart playlist and all but i think it is way too devious to make it work. I just want my favorites to show the fanart.jpg and folder.jpg. Just like in all the other skins.

By the way, if i go to files and select the folder kids then the fanart works, but only when there is a playlist called kids.xp when i remove the kids playlist and go back to files then no fanart anymore in the folder kids. Very strange. Pitty it is such a nice skin.

Please make fanart work when selecting a favorite in the home menu. This playlist thing is way too difficult. Making a folder as favorite and put it on the homescreen is very easy. Also when a new movie is added to the folder kids it is automaticly in the favorite too. with a playlist i have to add the new movie to the playlist again. Or the playlist thing is so freakin difficult that i do not have the time to figure such a simple thing out. back to nox again Undecided Also my movie library is f*cked up now. The kids movies are all black and oooooo....... what have i doneHuh? excuse my language.

Oke restoring movie library now....
Resetting library is just as easy as adding them to it.
Remove source from content/scraper from folder you want to have removed.
Select Clean library from Video settings menu.

Hello it is me again, this playlist thing i do not get it is way to difficult. I have set folders as favourites and in these folders are movie folders with folder.jpg and fanart.jpg. I just want to put the favourite in the homescreen. This is real easy and works great. But then when i open the favourite, i can see the folder.jpg, but no fanart.jpg is to be seen. Here are 2 screen shots.

This is the favourite in the homescreen

This is what i get when opening the favourite. Just the folder.jpg and no fanart.jpg.

In every other skin i see this

What am i doing wrong, and no i do not want to make all sorts of playlists for all my favourites that i have. I want it to be the way i have set it up for as long as i had xbmc. Anyone? Or is it a bug perhaps ?
I have the problem to make myself understood in English, so I made a video ... I hope it is clear

List of problems:
1) Why in the movie set also lists the films that do not have a collection
2) You can rooting out and driving from the movie set playlists anime / anime movie
3) On the movie set, the screen Posters, flip through on the right disappears if the cover
4) In the Sport (video node) because it goes directly into play
5) In the music I have several problems .. but the most annoying is when I play the album titles in the list .. but if I play by clicking "P" on the cover, without getting in the Title List, the error disappears

Video

http://youtu.be/oQOi2Ef9QXU
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26