[RELEASE] Ace

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Votes - 4.58 Average
alphabeta279 Offline
awesome skin - best by a long way!

Quick question I know there's an answer to, I just can't remember!

When using the startup playlist videos to play intro videos when xbmc boots, I set the playlist in the Ace setting screen.
This all works great, except I get no sound. Sound works perfectly once the skin's loaded, so it's just like it's kicking off the video before sound get initialised or something.

I fixed this before, but can't remember what the tip was - it was around tweaking a config file for boot up.

Any ideas?
find quote
SCO7TY Offline
Love this skin but I would really like to do one thing with it and was hoping you guys could tell me how...

I would like to have my addons in the main menu as well as the movies, music etc. Is it possible to do this and if so how?

Thanks in advance.
find quote
AnthonyJS02 Online
(2014-07-27 12:05)SCO7TY Wrote:  Love this skin but I would really like to do one thing with it and was hoping you guys could tell me how...

I would like to have my addons in the main menu as well as the movies, music etc. Is it possible to do this and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Should be able to go to customize skin menu and setup favorites and put them there and there's other sub categories or menu bar items can change

HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
find quote
Wanilton Online
Posting Freak
Use My Menu for get addons widget in home.

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net - Youtube Channel
Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Helix Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me
find quote
SCO7TY Offline
(2014-07-27 17:02)Wanilton Wrote:  Use My Menu for get addons widget in home.

Sorry to sound stupid, but where is My Menu? Is it something i need to install?
find quote
SCO7TY Offline
Ok so i found Me Menu in the menu customization. I still have no idea how to get my video addons in the home menu..
find quote
Wanilton Online
Posting Freak
populate submenu in My Menu, each addon is one item, when conclude you have set addons available in main menu.

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net - Youtube Channel
Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Helix Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me
find quote