• 66(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
awesome skin - best by a long way!

Quick question I know there's an answer to, I just can't remember!

When using the startup playlist videos to play intro videos when xbmc boots, I set the playlist in the Ace setting screen.
This all works great, except I get no sound. Sound works perfectly once the skin's loaded, so it's just like it's kicking off the video before sound get initialised or something.

I fixed this before, but can't remember what the tip was - it was around tweaking a config file for boot up.

Any ideas?
Love this skin but I would really like to do one thing with it and was hoping you guys could tell me how...

I would like to have my addons in the main menu as well as the movies, music etc. Is it possible to do this and if so how?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-07-27, 12:05)SCO7TY Wrote: Love this skin but I would really like to do one thing with it and was hoping you guys could tell me how...

I would like to have my addons in the main menu as well as the movies, music etc. Is it possible to do this and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Should be able to go to customize skin menu and setup favorites and put them there and there's other sub categories or menu bar items can change
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Use My Menu for get addons widget in home.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-07-27, 17:02)Wanilton Wrote: Use My Menu for get addons widget in home.

Sorry to sound stupid, but where is My Menu? Is it something i need to install?
Ok so i found Me Menu in the menu customization. I still have no idea how to get my video addons in the home menu..
populate submenu in My Menu, each addon is one item, when conclude you have set addons available in main menu.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
There seems to be no way to log off user in anything other than the master profile, am I missing something?

scratch that, found it
(2013-04-09, 07:27)kanchanray Wrote: Love this skin.. One question - how do I add the program add-on shortcuts to the 'My menu' as shown in the image here? Could not figure that out. Help will be appreciated.
Cheers!
/KR

Hello did you find a solution for add 'programm addons' in main menù? In this moment I can't use these addons because there's not a link in main menu and not only, there's not everywhere. Thanks
Hello, since update to Kodi I'm not able to search. The PopUp window that appears is empty, no letters and no numbers, only the buttons "finish" and so on are visible. It's the same eveywhere (Youtube, update Movieinformation, search movie, ...)
(2014-08-27, 23:09)giggietto Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 07:27)kanchanray Wrote: Love this skin.. One question - how do I add the program add-on shortcuts to the 'My menu' as shown in the image here? Could not figure that out. Help will be appreciated.
Cheers!
/KR

Hello did you find a solution for add 'programm addons' in main menù? In this moment I can't use these addons because there's not a link in main menu and not only, there's not everywhere. Thanks

Not sure this helps and I don't have XBMC in front of me. But can you try the method I described here?
The available built-in functions are listed somewhere in the XBMC Wiki. I'm sure there is one to call a program add-on.
Moppi1988
Kodi 19.1 under Win10 PC (64 bit)
Hi,
How do I lock the view of the lists and make it default?
Hi,
How can i activate the landscapex view please? it"s gray and i can"t click on it...
Thanks
deleted
Well....I've now found my favourite skin!
Great work.

Used to use transparency years ago, but liked some of stuff in confluence skin when came out so switched to that and stopped looking.

Fast forward few years and thought I'd take another look around, resulting in me finding Ace.

No more bodging the xml to add bits I want, just add to swipe left menu. Looks really good too.

Is it still actively maintained?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26