Background display on main menu
Morning all

I'm having a bit of an issue with getting my custom background images to fill the whole screen on my custom menus it seems to leave a gap at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried re-calibrating the screen and that works but unfortunately when you go into a menu it cuts off the title

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks

Mark
If I understand you right, you're just talking about a custom background picture that you have put in. I had some issues a while back. You have to make sure the pictures you get are the right size for your format tv. Example 1920 x 1080 for you guest it 1080p. For 720 the photo should be 1040 x 720.or close to that, there some other dimentions whatever numbers multiplied by 16:9. Hope that helps.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
I've just noticed that suddenly today my Main Menu images are showing a black bar at top and bottom. These are mostly the default images that come with Aeon Nox, or Multi-image fanart that's exactly 16:9 (1920x1080 or 1280x720) They always filled the screen before today. Strangely, when I go into submenus like Movies, TV, Settings, etc, backgrounds fill the screen as usual. I tried switching to Transparency or Confluence skins, which worked fine. But when I switch back to Aeon Nox, the black bars are there again.

Also, 16:9 videos are displaying the same behavior, about 1" black borders at the top and bottom when played with the default XBMC player. When played with ZoomPlayer or MPC-HC set as external players, they fill the screen as they always have.

Frodo 12.1, Aeon Nox 4.0.9, 1080p 16:9 Plasma,
Also having this issue, was all fine before now with the new version of Nox the sides are black.

Frodo 12.2, Aeon Nox 4.0.9, 1080p 16:9 LCD

Only on some pictures though.
I totally removed, then reinstalled, Frodo 12.1 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9 (since it had been fine for quite a while before this problem appeared.) The menu images seemed to be better, but more importantly, 16:9 video is still not filling the screen! I've had to go back to MPC-HC as my default player.
Having the same problem with menu widget fanart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background display on main menu0