Shutdown mac mini failing
Choosing the shutdown option in XBMC doesn't work all the time. 80% percent of the time XBMC only is stopped without shutting down the mac mini.
This is happening for a while, but I didn't had the time to post a thread with a log.
It happens with Frodo Final but also with several nighlies.

Anyone any idea?

XBMC log
XBMC Nightly 14-03-2013
(2013-03-17, 14:13)IIINeOIIINL Wrote: Choosing the shutdown option in XBMC doesn't work all the time. 80% percent of the time XBMC only is stopped without shutting down the mac mini.
This is happening for a while, but I didn't had the time to post a thread with a log.
It happens with Frodo Final but also with several nighlies.

Anyone any idea?

CORRECTED: My mistake. Default setting was to return me to desktop. Changed that and now it works.

XBMC log
XBMC Nightly 14-03-2013

In my case shutdown has NEVER succeeded in shutting down the MacMini. It just returns me to the desktop.

CORRECTED: My mistake. Default setting was to return me to desktop. Changed that and now it works.
It always used to work for me, hope someone can shine a light on this.

Forgot to mention, I'm running on mountain lion 10.8.2
Works for me on 10.8.2 and 10.8.3 on macmini latest 2012. *shining a light on it*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-03-18, 21:00)Memphiz Wrote: Works for me on 10.8.2 and 10.8.3 on macmini latest 2012. *shining a light on it*

Cool nice one.
Mine is an late 2009 model, is there something in the log what might be indicating the problem?
Turn on the Debug Option in System->System->debugging and make a New Log.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Will do that after installing 12.1
If happens I will post the correct debug log.
12.1 exits faster.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shutdown mac mini failing0