Win Synergy and XBMC
I have searched for the answer to this so, apologies if I have missed it and it's been asked / answered.

I use two PCs side by side as I run my own radio station so I have different PCs doing different jobs. In order to control them from one mouse and keyboard, I use software called Synergy. If I have some music running on PC one main machine in XBMC and I move the mouse over to PC 2, then PC one screen goes black and stays black even when I try and bring the cursor back to PC one. I have to hit the windows key then I can see the start menu on the bottom and move the mouse until I see it on the menu screen then use task manager to shut down XBMC.

Is this a fault or am I doing something wrong?
It's possible that Synergy is messing with the display detection and XBMC thinks the display went away. That's just a guess. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) from XBMC from when this happens?
Thanks for your reply.

I can make it happen all the time, how do I get a debug screen from XBMC ?
Click on this link debug log (wiki) and make sure debugging is turned on. You can either manually paste the file to a pastebin site or use the debug log uploader add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Synergy and XBMC0