Main Menu Items
Hi All

Really like the look of this skin but can you tell me what is the total number of main menu items you can have in this skin?

Thanks

Mark
All default + 25 custom. In details:

Movies, Disc, TVshows, Concerts, VPlaylit 1 to Vplaylist 5, Video Node 1 to Video Node 5, Live TV, Music, Aplaylist 1 to Aplaylist 5, My Menu 1 and My Menu 2, Favourite 1 to Favourite 5, Addon 1 to Addon 5, Games, Pictures, Weather, Settings, Exit.

Summary, 38 up menus.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Thanks for the reply I will give it a go and see how I get on

Cheers

Mark
Just a quick question - I'm using aeon nox 4.0 at the moment and I have my main menu items setup as follows

Action
Adventure
Animated
Comedy
Drama
Disney
Fantasy
Musicals
Thriller
Xmas
Standup

Tv Shows
Music
Weather
Photos
Program's
Add ons
Settings

Is the above possible with ACE?

Cheers

Mark
@SouthMark

I`m guessing that you are trying to add 11 video playlists to the menu (Action, Adventure, Animated, Comedy, Drama, Disney, Fantasy, Musicals, Thriller, Xmas, Standup)

That`s a lot!!

ACE only have 5 items reserved to video playlists on the menu BUT ...

1) You can user the 5 favorites items (just add the playlist to your favorites) + you can use the 5 reserved to video nodes (works just like smartplaylists)
or
2) You can put some of them as submenu items.

Good luck!

Henrico
Hi Henrico

Thanks for the response, great so it looks like its possible which I thought would be the case by using favourites, this is fantastic news as I'm quite excited to give this skin a test drive and hopefully use it for all 3 of my xbmc media centres

Thanks for your help

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main Menu Items0