Frodo: Slow exit
Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem of very slow exits/shutdown of XBMC Frodo? This was never a problem on my MacMini when I ran Eden but when I click on Exit or Shutdown and even when I switch user now it takes forever (user switching back to Master is fast) by which I mean 20-30 seconds rather than instantaneous as it used to be before.
It could be one of the installed addons that is causing it. Take a look at the debug log and you should see what is causing it.
(2013-03-18, 17:30)toiva Wrote: It could be one of the installed addons that is causing it. Take a look at the debug log and you should see what is causing it.

Will do. Thanks.
(2013-03-18, 16:31)jopie Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem of very slow exits/shutdown of XBMC Frodo? This was never a problem on my MacMini when I ran Eden but when I click on Exit or Shutdown and even when I switch user now it takes forever (user switching back to Master is fast) by which I mean 20-30 seconds rather than instantaneous as it used to be before.

I was having the same issue. It was taking up to 20 seconds for XBMC to exit. I managed to solve this by disabling or uninstalling plugins that I don't use. Now XBMC exits within a 1 or 2 seconds. So it is probably a plugin causing the delay on exit.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo: Slow exit0