XBMC 12.1 Frodo: available now
(2013-05-22, 12:31)nickr Wrote: www.xbmc.org

But why no announcement in this section? I too have been watching here for 12.2 to be announced.
They're just bug fixes. There's not much to announce. We'll probably just rename this thread to "bug fix releases". A v12.3 is likely, too, but will even be less "exciting", but still contain lots of nice bug fixes.
No to mention it came up on the rss feed running along the bottom of your screen...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I suspect most switch off it like me. It's killing remote VNC sessions and cause unnecessary CPU load. That's why gotham will have different kind to inform about new versions.
thank you very much for all your hard work
I downloaded frodo12.1 on my pivos and have had some issues; lost subscriptions for TV programs, Enormous buffering issues , freezing and dropped programs. Since upgrading as well there seems to be a cache problem (ie it's full) How to emptyHuh and on the top left corner log:/root/xbmc/temp/xbmc.log has appeared and is never ending. TV programs that were in subscriptions are gone and attempts to reinstall are fruitless.

Can I return to frodo v12? without screwing everything up? Or are there fixes for my problems that a simple reinstall would fix?
Please don't post support questions here. This thread is for announcing the availability of XBMC 12.1. Instead, post in the appropriate help and support (sub)forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.1 Frodo: available now3