Frodo 12.1 won't start
Well that crashlog you showed me crashed on a picture for sure. So what i really would need is a debug log and a crashreporter which fits together Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Tried 12.0 and 12.2 with both 32 and 64 bit versions and the debug log uploader consistently fails. Have upgraded python to the latest version, still no difference. Tell me what to try and I'll try it.
debug log (wiki) screw the log uploader addon if it fails for you ...

Basically when it crashes - grab the crashreporter log from apple and then grab the corresponding xbmc.log. Post both to pastebin.com and put the links in here. And ensure that the debugging is enabled (like stated in the link above).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
xbmc doesn't crash, so no crash report, just doesn't play the Radio Hauraki stream via AirPlay through AirPort Express to my AV receiver. If I switch to Built-in Output (iMac internal speakers) it works. Radio NZ National works just fine via AirPlay, or Built-in Output.

I have been closing xbmc before grabbing xbmc.log so may look like a crash as it exits I guess, but I can grab immediately after starting the problem stream if that helps? I could upload two, one for the stream that works and one for the failing stream?
Sorry for my ignorance but the amount of posts i read a day just is to huge to remember all issues. But i just read the title "Frodo 12.1 won't start" and this implys a crash. I wonder when this thread changed its subject to something completly different *grrr*.
This is the only thread referring to "ERROR: CCoreAudioDevice::SupportsMixing: Device mixing support : 'No'.". It may have been related to this, but not causing crashing.

Also, 2 or 3 posts ago when I realised AirPlay was the issue I suggested finding a more appropriate thread, or starting one, but you kept asking questions so I carried on. I will now find or start a relevant thread.
Yeah taht error is just normal for some soundcards - we might consider changing it to a warning instead.
Same issue...Crashes immediately after opening xmbc. Please help!

Report is below:

http://pastebin.com/KwBj3zx3
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yy581arpymb0ph...13%29.docx

I'm on a Macbook pro, OS mountain lion.

Thanks!!!

btw I've tried Syd3n's suggestion and deleting the userdata folder...no glory yet.
Removing the userdata folder definitly has to work. Are you sure you moved the right folder away? The crashlog suggests that you have auto library scanning on - there is a wonky jpeg or something in your video sources which leads to crash. Moving the userdata folder away should reset the autoscanning for sure.

Also please post your debug log via pastebin.com aswell (not sure what your docx is - i won't open that one...).
Many thanks for the assistance.

It is the correct userdata folder (in xbmc contents) and removing did not fix. I moved all my folders containing media linked xbmc...still nothing happening.
Then I reinstalled and got it working for a few minutes, but then it started crashing all over again.

The report is different this time:
http://pastebin.com/K6TKGkJX

Something to do with crssreader.

I don't know where to find the debugging log.

Please advice. Thanks!

EDIT- Reinstalled again and it seems okay for now...
Userdata folder is in /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/XBMC (that folder is hidden normally - read up in our wiki on how to access that one). It is not the folder in "XBMC contents" ...
The issue with having to set audio output to 2.0 is occurring in the nightly builds for Gotham, at least on my MacMini.

Failure to set audio to 2.0 channels causes the error below to appear in the logs

ERROR: CCoreAudioMixMap::SetMixingMatrix - ouput format doesn't fit mixer size 3 > 2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo 12.1 won't start0