CDArt and Logos Scrape help
Hi all

I have been trying out xbmc 12 and there seems to be a problem with the cdart and logos.

in my movie folder i have

Folder name (movie)

Movie.mkv
movie.nfo
movie.tbn
folder.jpg
movie-fanart.jpg
disc.png
logo.png
Clearart.png
.Actors (folder)
Extrathumbs (folder)

the problem is when i load a movie into the library it will not get the (disc.png, logo.png and Clearart.png) but it will load the fanart and poster ok. the only way to get the (disc.png, logo.png and Clearart.png) pictures to work is to use the artwork downloader and then its ok. I dont want to do that as its more time consuming. so why will xbmc 12 not load these pictures into the library when you hit i as the poster and fanart do.

i have all these pictures stored and i can not get them into the library only useing the artwork downloader does it work.

thanks for any help
any help on this thanks
i just came across this as well and am looking for a solution..

EDIT: found it.. use artwork downloader, go to advanced setting addon, and active option Use local files and run the addon for fixes this.
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
(2014-01-12, 12:04)Msan Wrote: use artwork downloader, go to advanced setting addon, and active option Use local files and run the addon for fixes this.

Thanks for this! I was stuck too but have got it working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CDArt and Logos Scrape help0