Music Videos Help!
Hi Guys,

OK im having very weird issues now with the music videos section on home screen!

Basically, when i add a new videos folder (containing directory to music videos) i set the content to NONE, instead of MV (Music Videos). In the MV menu, i still see all my videos (i think this is because i have a nfo file for ever video right?).

Anyway, im now having problems adding in new videos. Before it was auto updating every time the library did an update and adding the new videos in my MV section, but now since ive had 66 videos in there its failing to add anymore!

Also if i do set the content of the Music Videos to using TheAudioDB, im seeing a double of every video when i browse to my MV section! But new ones are still not appearing.

Oh one other thing, the videos are definetly there, because when i browse to the Music Videos files (in the part where you set content) i can see all my new videos in the folder and can play them from there.

Also if i remove the content setting for MV and also delete the source for MV, the music videos still appear when i browse to MV section from main menu! How weird is that?!

Anyone have any idea as to what could be wrong?! As its left me baffled as to what further i can try.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos Help!0