Jaxxel and XBMC
So I bought this box (Jaxxel Smart Box) and to my surprise it was near identical to the gbox;
only; the XBMC mods and apps on it WAY BETTER;

I fell in love with xmbc using this, some modified version of the back-row theme;
it was certaintly smooth and easy to use; makes the 59' tv look like a tv super hero...

anyway, thought I would post I will be checking out theads of XBMC for my jaxxel box
Does it provide a harmonious interactiveness experience for the whole family? I with glee in my heart have often pondered the glorious revolution of shiny media that may be made judicious and fruitful by the utility of little boxes.
Joined today, first post on the forum to promote crappy supplier, sorry mate I don't buy it, literally.

On version 1 of the this supplier site "if you're sneaky you can watch movies that are currently available in theatres"
After few hours version 2 of the site with different design appeared and now it saying "free video addon will expand your collection".

And I love the "special" price just 129$.
(2013-03-20, 02:28)dhead Wrote: Joined today, first post on the forum to promote crappy supplier, sorry mate I don't buy it, literally.

On version 1 of the this supplier site "if you're sneaky you can watch movies that are currently available in theatres"
After few hours version 2 of the site with different design appeared and now it saying "free video addon will expand your collection".

And I love the "special" price just 129$.

You think? Really?
Yet Another Android device that's the best, the cheapest and the next king of xbmc devices!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jaxxel and XBMC0