TVShow Logos and Artwork Downloader
Greetings.

I'm using Transparency! since it's a pretty awesome skin, but i'm having one small problem:
The option for showing logo and clearart are not working for me.

They are checked in the options and when i enabled debugging i saw the following message multiple times:
18:03:37 T:5588 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png

Obviously it's not finding logo.png. I ran artwork downloader and it told me everything was ok. I checked the avalible artwork pressing "I" -> "Extras" -> "Choose Art" and according to this view it has a clearlogo and a clearart.

I'm just guessing here, but since i can't seem to locate these files on my drives, i'm assuming xbmc stores those in my SQL-database. Any reason why T! doesn't read them from there? Do i need to make logo.png and clearart.png files in all my series folders?

PS: If i create the file "smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png" then it works, but since the rest of the art is hiding in the database it would make sense to hide logos/clearart in there too Tongue

Thanks for any help you guys may have
- Oozebull

Edit: Fixed some sentances
(2013-03-19, 19:00)Oozebull Wrote: Greetings.

I'm using Transparency! since it's a pretty awesome skin, but one thing is that the options for showing logo and clearart are not working for me.

They are checked in the options and when i enabled debugging i saw the following multiple places

18:03:37 T:5588 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png

Obviously it's not finding logo.png. I ran artwork downloader and it told me everything was ok. I checked the avalible artwork pressing "I" -> "Extras" -> "Choose Art" and according to this view it has a clearlogo and a clearart.

I'm just guessing here, but since i can't seem to locate these files on my drives, i'm assuming xbmc stores those in my SQL-database. Any reason why T! doesn't read them from there?
yes! because they aren't stored in the db ;-)
(2013-03-19, 19:00)Oozebull Wrote: Do i need to make logo.png and clearart.png files in all my series folders?
indeed. artwork downloader should take care of that though.
you want want the doublecheck the addon settings.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVShow Logos and Artwork Downloader0