Android Confluence Skin
Hi

I have modified the confluence skin on my windows install to look exactly how I want it. Today I wanted to make the same changes to the confluence skin on my Samsung Galaxy Tab but can only find the relevant files for skins I have manually installed (in Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files). Anybody know where the Confluence skin xml files are hidden?

Thanks in advance.
Anybody?
How did you modify it in windows? Through the GUI or by editing an xml? If so which one?
Editing XML
Disclaimer: I am no expert when it comes to android!

I can see 3 options, there may be others...

1. Find the xml you edited on the tablet and replace it - I can't help with that, just flashed a new rom to my tab so I've not re-installed xbmc yet and I've no clue where it goes.

2. Make your changes in the .apk file and reinstall the .apk (which shouldn't affect your userdata).
To do that:
Download the .apk
Change the extension to .zip
Unzip
Look in assets > addons and you'll find the skin.confluence folder - make your changes there
Re-zip, change extension back to .apk, install xbmc

3. Make a new skin (This is what I'd do)
Copy the skin.confluence folder from the .apk file as above.
Make your changes in it.
Open addon.xml in that folder, change the skin id and name to something else (eg 'skin.confluencemrpugh' and 'confluence mrpugh')
Zip the skin folder and stick it somewhere accessible on your tab, open xbmc and install from zip file - you should have the original confluence and the one with your changes that way.

There may be an easier way, number 3's what I've done on the pi and my pc and it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Confluence Skin1