Frodo crashing on Snow Leopard
I've been running Frodo on my Mac Mini with Snow Leopard for 3 or 4 months now, and for the most part it's been fantastic. Just recently (in the past week or two) it has started crashing if I leave it untouched on the UI for about 10 minutes. I leave XBMC on constantly, so it's gotten to where I have to start it up every time I turn on my TV. It used to be stable for weeks and I'm not sure what would have changed.

It's not a huge deal, but my Mac Mini is in a closet and I access it only via my iPad. So when XBMC crashes I have to pull out my laptop and screen share to get it launched again. (tiny violin)
Post the crashreporter file to pastebin and put the link in here. debug log (wiki) might als help us to help you.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://pastebin.com/6AQB1wab
debug log (wiki) ?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I didn't have debug logging enabled the last time it crashed. Waiting for it to happen again. Maybe my steps to recreate aren't accurate.
Its some broken addon in our repo which is causing the crash when xbmc looks for addon updates. Should settle tomorrow latest. No further log needed - thx.
Ah, got it. Thanks Memphiz!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo crashing on Snow Leopard0