Aeon Nox Noob Guide Needed
Life's so hectic, that I get about 30 minutes to sit back and play with Raspbmc/Aeon Nox. As a result I can never actually work out settings.

Quite simply, I want my setup to look like this: http://i52.tinypic.com/13zzeqb.jpg or http://i49.tinypic.com/2moxr85.jpg.

However, when I follow any sort of tutorials - I don't have the relevant widgets or add-ons. And I can't find any information on how to obtain these.
Is there just quite simply a dummy's guide to this? Or is there somewhere to simply download other peoples' guisettings.xml?

I previously had more time when I first bought Pi, but now other responsibilities have now emerged.
Any help would be much appreciated.
If you downloaded Nox from anywhere besides the official XBMC repo, remove it and get it properly. Nox will automatically install all necessary addons to make it work properly. Next, go to movies. Change the view to showcase(you either hit left key twice or up key twice to key the side menu to appear). Once changed to movies, go to view type settings(again, on the left side bar) and change bd/dvd cases to clear case.

As for the 2nd pic, there is a link in my sig which should help. It is aimed at using smart playlists and such, but it should show you how to get the widgets to appear. It's quite simple.
Hi there,

Has anybody a clue which font is used in the second picture? I like the way it looks and will try to change my homescreen in that direction.

Many thanks
T
Hello everyone,
I would be very interested in finding out
What the font used in the second screen shot is?
How to get lower case in the main menu like on the second screen: this is the only thing I really don't like (uppercase) in aeon nox
System > Appearance > Skin > Font ?

I think you can add new fonts to the folder C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\fonts
I tried this... But without any success....
the menu in the second screenshot looks really good, unfortunately I think it was only a mockup:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1096813
hello all been using xbmc for a while but i am new to this skin

how do i get the icons and text to show up on the main menu screen

for example i have movies text there but no icon.

been trying to get it to look like it is in the you tube vid

thanks for the help
Skin Settings - Home Furniture

Change display to larger/smaller/icons/ etc.
thanks for the fast reaply have got it working
Hi,

I think I found out what the font is. It's called GeosansLight...

Just modified my font.xlm and now my homescreen looks like this...

Sorry for bad quality, made the pic quickly with my ipad.

Cheers
T
Hi,

I'm a complete noob to XBMC and Aeon Nox skin. I have v12 Frodo version of XBMC on Windows 7 and went to System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Get More and installed Aeon Nox. Once I did, I did not have the Settings option anymore under the System menu.

How can I get the settings menu back?

Thanks.
@winds10: Clicking the System item in the main menu brings you to the settings.
How do you modify your 'font.xlm'? I'm not an idiot but I'm not a computer wunderkind either! Thanks in advance!

(2013-03-30, 01:48)Elektro2000 Wrote: Hi,

I think I found out what the font is. It's called GeosansLight...

Just modified my font.xlm and now my homescreen looks like this...

Sorry for bad quality, made the pic quickly with my ipad.

Cheers
T
(2013-03-29, 04:55)baijuxavior Wrote: System > Appearance > Skin > Font ?

I think you can add new fonts to the folder C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\fonts

I added GeosansLight to this folder yet can't seem to select it in XBMC....anyone else been successful?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Noob Guide Needed0