Adding repo's..nothing happening :(
Hey guys,
Completely new to this.
I have an Android TV Box (G-Box Slav).
I have installed XBMC as an android application.

In XBMC I go into settings-> addons
And I press to install from zip. (before you all say check if it's a zip file, yes it's a zip file).

I have the zip file on an SD card plugged into the box.

Browse to external_sd, select zip file, and press okay.

However from here.. nothing happens, there is no confirmation, it takes me back to the initial addons page.
And my repo is no where to be seen in my addons.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance.
V
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Do you have an Internet connection while you're doing this? Also, have you tried backing out to the main menu and reselecting Add-ons to see if the repository shows up now? Do you see the default XBMC.org repository and are you able to see add-ons listed for this repository?
Hi there,
Yes my internet on the android side is connected wirelesly, and I believe it is also working on XBMC.
Going back and reselecting add-ons does not work.
Yes i have the XBMC.org repository and installing these addons works just fine (ie ted talks).
Thanks !
Maybe there's a problem with that zip file? Perhaps someone can help you if you specify which repository this zip file pertains to. You can also review your debug log (wiki) after trying to install this repository from the zip file and see if there are any messages to indicate why it failed to install.
Agh it works now,
I am sick of this G-Box Slav....
I cant seem to play anything without it being slow and jittery.
Even streaming low def things from 1channel or youtube. It feels slow, delayed from the sound.

And it's supposed to be new

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding repo's..nothing happening :(0