OS X XBMC not scraping artist information
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my artist information. When i'm in Library mode and go to artists the information and thumbnails are not loaded automatically.
I have the default scraper on "Universal Artist Scraper" but when i load information it is searching for a lot of info but there is nothing happening, when i go into the artist i have to set the scraper manually and then i can load the artist information (so by default there was no scraper selected). But i don't want to do it manually for 1000+ artist. Under audio settings my default is also set to the universal scraper. I also have the cdartmanager installed and reinstalled it but that didn't change anything.

I tryed removing my complete music library and add it again but that didn't helped. I tryed removing the universal scraper and other scraper i had installed but they are greyed-out probable because they are in use.

I've bin looking in the xbmc forum and seems i'm not the only one that had this problem but i can't really find a solution anywhere.

Hope someone can help me.

Kind Regards,
Rein

I'm using:
Xbmc Frodo 12.1
Aeon MQ4 Skin
Mac OSX ML
http://pastebin.com/Mgbea8nb My log don't know what the important info is from this.
(2013-03-21, 13:01)rridder Wrote: Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my artist information. When i'm in Library mode and go to artists the information and thumbnails are not loaded automatically.
I have the default scraper on "Universal Artist Scraper" but when i load information it is searching for a lot of info but there is nothing happening, when i go into the artist i have to set the scraper manually and then i can load the artist information (so by default there was no scraper selected). But i don't want to do it manually for 1000+ artist. Under audio settings my default is also set to the universal scraper. I also have the cdartmanager installed and reinstalled it but that didn't change anything.

I tryed removing my complete music library and add it again but that didn't helped. I tryed removing the universal scraper and other scraper i had installed but they are greyed-out probable because they are in use.

I've bin looking in the xbmc forum and seems i'm not the only one that had this problem but i can't really find a solution anywhere.

Hope someone can help me.

Kind Regards,
Rein

I'm using:
Xbmc Frodo 12.1
Aeon MQ4 Skin
Mac OSX ML
http://pastebin.com/Mgbea8nb My log don't know what the important info is from this.

I did a new install of 12.1 on Window 7, can't even download the Universal Scraper. It says downloading 0% and sits there forever. Maybe it's a problem with the source (although I can access the website in a browser)?
nice to hear, same here; thought I'm the only one with that problem ..

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159782
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not scraping artist information0