Great skin, tv show issue and info bar.
MQ4 and default skin work fine, but in Ace, the episodes are showing twice.

also, for movie types, i break everything out in custom menu by playlist. the information bar shows total movie counts, and not what is in that playlist only.

thanks.
duplicate episodes may not be an ace issue, although it only started after using it.

now other skins showing duplicates too. digging deeper, one source shows file in windows path, 2nd shows smb path.
removing any tv sources and it still shows both.

will try a clean install with 12.1.
Try cleaning the library under settings > videos.

Once you remove one of the sources you need to clean the library.
clean install worked. couldnt figure out how to get rid of the smb source...couldnt find it set anywhere.

The information bar though does still show counts for total media type, not for playlist. 300 movies added, 150 in movies playlist, 100 in documentaries, 50 in kids. 3 custom menus used for each playlist. information bar shows 300 when going into each of them.

(2013-03-23, 15:07)AndroiDad75 Wrote: Try cleaning the library under settings > videos.

Once you remove one of the sources you need to clean the library.

i did. i also have it set to clean on update.

i first set it up one time using smb as source. i then deleted it and added drive folder source. it was showing one copy. then after installing ace, it shows double. other skins for a day still showed one, then they all started showing double.

deleted folder source and cleaned. it still showed smb version there. updating added back in 2nd file again. no sources for tv shows anywhere. no playlist for tv shows. thats whats so strange. no sources yet smb still showed.
anyways, clean install worked.
(2013-03-23, 15:08)abba77 Wrote: The information bar though does still show counts for total media type, not for playlist. 300 movies added, 150 in movies playlist, 100 in documentaries, 50 in kids. 3 custom menus used for each playlist. information bar shows 300 when going into each of them.

This has been fixed in version 1.3.0, in official repository soon.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-03-23, 15:14)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-03-23, 15:08)abba77 Wrote: The information bar though does still show counts for total media type, not for playlist. 300 movies added, 150 in movies playlist, 100 in documentaries, 50 in kids. 3 custom menus used for each playlist. information bar shows 300 when going into each of them.

This has been fixed in version 1.3.0, in official repository soon.

Could you make it show the total of shows and not just the total of Episodes?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Great skin, tv show issue and info bar.0