Help change location of popup text.
Does anyone know wich file i edit to change the location of this popup text i marked in the image.

Where in XBMC are you seeing this page? Is this from an add-on or a standard XBMC information page? Looks like debugging that never got turned off. Maybe you're using a beta version of an add-on or skin? You would do better to ask in the specific forum for that add-on or skin rather than in General Help and Support. Let me know where you're seeing this page and I can move this thread to the appropriate forum for you.
Its from the information page, but it shows whenever i load a video, just want to move it a bit..
So which skin is it then?
I think I misread your initial post. This text is something you added to the skin? (I thought you were saying there was already some extraneous text there by default; that's why I'd mentioned debugging and beta). Anyway, the name of the skin is still relevant.
The skin is [MOD]w2w's Alaska Revisited v2.73, and no i didnt add this to the skin, that text in the image is when i press F9, but same text area comes whenever there is update available or i load a video.
OK, I moved this thread to the Alaska subforum of the Skin Help and Support forum. You may want to do an EDIT > Full edit of your first post and modify the title to reference the specific skin name/version so the right people will look at it.
I think it's DialogKaiToast.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help change location of popup text.0