How to get analog audio out working?
His TV was actually a 40" so don't think he'd swap.

I just connected an iPod touch to the DVI audio in but with the PC off and nothing connected to HDMI 2 I can't select that as a source. Skipped through all sources no sound at all from iPod.

Was quite funny that day, I called my dad said I was going to borrow his TV for a few hours. Got to the house no one there as they are normally both at work, took the TV.

Mum had the day off work and had just popped out come home and thought they'd been robbed LOL not sure why she thought the burglars would relock the door behind them and leave a Google Nexus 7 on the coffee table hehe.
(2013-03-23, 01:00)cw-kid Wrote: Mum had the day off work and had just popped out come home and thought they'd been robbed LOL not sure why she thought the burglars would relock the door behind them and leave a Google Nexus 7 on the coffee table hehe.
A kindhearted burglar perhaps? Didn't want any of his seamier brethren to waltzed into the house and steal everything else, so he relocked the door. Left the Nexus 7 so your parents wouldn't be completely without a source of media entertainment. Smile
It gets worse, she called dad all upset saying the TV has gone. Dad says what do you mean the TV has gone? Mums says well you know that big TV that was there in the lounge, now it's not and dads not sure what's going on LOL, apparently took him a while for the penny to drop and he says hang on, Stuart called earlier maybe he said TV not CD. He must have miss heard me on the phone.
I've shot a YouTube video you will see clearer what the problem is

http://youtu.be/5lUKz49lsbI

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get analog audio out working?0