• 117(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
What version of kodi are you using? CCM is fairly out of date now - it was superceded by CCM for Helix, and that (at least unless Mudislander returns) by Xonfluence. Neither version of CCM is being updated.
Recorded TV folder is nothing to do with the skin. It'll be set either whichever pvr add-on you're using.
I am using Kodi 15.2, newest version that is not in beta. I am also using the skin CCM Helix. Thank you for letting me know it isn't being updated. CCM Helix has so many customization options that I thought setting a destination folder might have been one of them and I couldn't find the proper menu. I have the destination folder set on WIN TV8, I could not find any settings within NextPVR to change the folder, however, if I record straight from WIN TV8, it places the recording in the set folder. If I use Kodi it places it into another folder that I cannot seem to change.

Thank you

-Jon
Hi Guy's I appreciate the effort that has gone into KODI, big thanks to all involved. I have a question regarding MUSIC, Is it possible to change the number of "recently added albums" from displaying 10 to a larger number? I have looked all over for the info without finding. Thanks in advance.
Hi I'm new to the forum. I've been looking through this thread and u may have already been asked this but I couldn't find it. I have the ccm fire skin and I am trying to rewrite the menu script to add two additional menu items. I have used the twelve available and all SubMenu slots. I read how to do it on normal confluence but when I go to home.xml in ccm the script is totally different. Does the ccm act as a totally seperate skin from confluence? Will changing confluence change ccm? How do I add menu slots and SubMenu to go with it? Please help me out!
Also I have put alot of effort into setting up my skin and would like to keep what I have. I know other skins like aeon nox can support more menu items but I like the ccm. I actually have about 9 builds on my kodi set as a builds tab. The build I'm putting together is the best of all in my opinion maybe not as many options as aeon nox but my setup is great. I will share my build with everyone when I'm finished.
Hi
Can anyone tell me where i can get CCM Helix skin?

thanks
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11