• 5(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Released version 1.0.6 in Repo
  • Added Repeat/Shuffle Labels to Music Viz
  • Added 3D Video Hack Icon
  • Added Artwork Downloader to Movie Info
  • Added No OSD Video on Pause Option
  • Added Old Style Confluence Video Player Condition Images & Changed Locations
  • Added Option to Hide Episode Thumbnails
  • Replace Music SubMenu Songs with PartyMode
  • Added TVSHows In Progress to Submenu
  • Add ClearArt Option to TVShows MediaInfo2 View
  • Added InProgress Banner to Poster View
  • Enable MusicVideos to Use Movie Views

Most Video views now have a little added option in the Left Side Menu for things like Watched Banners, ClearArt. Logos etc. Tried to add in options for different types of artwork without loosing the Confluence Look or Feeling.

As usual have fun with the Mod & let me know of any problems.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Love the theme. Just wondering if it would be possible to add buffering percent on the pause screen? I stream everything over http and its a nice little extra. Thanks!
Interesting idea, have you seen any other skin that does that?

On a quick look at the wiki there are two labels available

Quote:Player.CacheLevel - Players current cache fill percentage (if supported by the player)
Player.ProgressCache - Shows how much of the file is cached above current play percentage

Which one are you interested in ?

Tnx for this, i'm gonna try it!
Mudislander Confluence Lite Mod had it.
I think Player.ProgressCache is what I'm speaking of, though I'm not sure. It looks like Player.ProgressCache is in VideoFullScreen.xml.
Hi,

Updated to Confluence Customizable Mod 1.0.6 today, and noticed something wrong with the artwork management : whenever i try to change something for one of my tv shows, the artwork downloader loads, then displays the different options (poster, banner, fanart and so on). When i chose one of these options, nothing happens and I have to go back to the previous screen.

In xbmc.log, i found this :
23:48:41 T:3043467264 ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Any idea ?
(2013-04-15, 23:53)bananabomb Wrote: Hi,

Updated to Confluence Customizable Mod 1.0.6 today, and noticed something wrong with the artwork management : whenever i try to change something for one of my tv shows, the artwork downloader loads, then displays the different options (poster, banner, fanart and so on).

I have the same issue, can't choose custom (local) images for videos.

I also have an suggestion, in "Mediainfo 3" for TV, why not put the show banners instead of just text in the scroll menu? If this is possible.

Thanks for the excellent mod!
(2013-04-15, 22:55)JimShoe Wrote: Mudislander Confluence Lite Mod had it.
I think Player.ProgressCache is what I'm speaking of, though I'm not sure. It looks like Player.ProgressCache is in VideoFullScreen.xml.

Been looking, this MOD actually has the Player.ProgressCache bar underneath the progress bar the same as Confluence Lite Mod, must admit I had to look closely to see it in action in this MOD but occasionally you can see it creep out further as a darker colour.

(2013-04-15, 23:53)bananabomb Wrote: Hi,

Updated to Confluence Customizable Mod 1.0.6 today, and noticed something wrong with the artwork management : whenever i try to change something for one of my tv shows, the artwork downloader loads, then displays the different options (poster, banner, fanart and so on). When i chose one of these options, nothing happens and I have to go back to the previous screen.

In xbmc.log, i found this :
23:48:41 T:3043467264 ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Any idea ?

I don't have your problem, I did get the dialog with the different images showing behind the Movie Info Screen so you couldn't see it. Fixed on Git. The Info Window is already out and commited when you select the new artwork so the image shown will not change there. The Info window would have tobe redrawn for the image to change - I'll look to see how other guys do it for some ideas. When you go back to the media view/list has the image changed ?

I also have the "ERROR Control 3 in Window 13000" in XBMC log - Would say that's Martijn's problem with Artwork Downloader.

(2013-04-16, 04:10)mxxxw Wrote: I have the same issue, can't choose custom (local) images for videos.

I also have an suggestion, in "Mediainfo 3" for TV, why not put the show banners instead of just text in the scroll menu? If this is possible.

Thanks for the excellent mod!

In the settings for Artwork Downloader under "Advanced" do you have "Use local files" enabled ?

Re "MediaInfo3" it's possible, fair bit of code Smile What about Movies & Concerts also not only TV

(2013-04-16, 18:10)Mudislander Wrote: In the settings for Artwork Downloader under "Advanced" do you have "Use local files" enabled ?

Yes, I have that enabled

Nothing happens when i press any of the buttons

The "choose art" button seems to have disappeared.
(screen from regular Confluence skin)
Looks like the error I got, the dialog with the images is actually underneath the popup you can see. Fixed on Git, will be in next update.

You're right, in my case the dialog is indeed displayed behind the media information layer, i hadn't noticed it yesterday. I'm waiting for the next update now Smile Thanks !
(2013-04-16, 17:59)Mudislander Wrote: Been looking, this MOD actually has the Player.ProgressCache bar underneath the progress bar the same as Confluence Lite Mod, must admit I had to look closely to see it in action in this MOD but occasionally you can see it creep out further as a darker colour.

Hmm, maybe I just missed it. I will look again.

Thanks!
(2013-04-16, 22:51)bananabomb Wrote: You're right, in my case the dialog is indeed displayed behind the media information layer, i hadn't noticed it yesterday. I'm waiting for the next update now Smile Thanks !

If you want to fix the problem - Edit "DialogSelect.xml" in the Mod's 720p folder with notepad++ and add in the command
Code:
<zorder>1</zorder>
near the top so it looks like this
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window type="dialog">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">3</defaultcontrol>
    <zorder>1</zorder>
    <coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
        <posx>335</posx>
        <posy>35</posy>