• 6(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Love the mod Smile got a small issue, if i add 2 custom menu items with Library Folder, and one of the folders is inside the other folder, when i go to that folder from the main menu, then exit it and go to the parent folder from the main menu it will still take me to the first folder, so for example, i have personal folder with some videos in it and inside personal i have kids folder, so when i go to the kids folder from the main menu then exit it and go to the personal folder from the main menu it will still take me to the kids folder so i have to click back to get to the personal folder - hope this make sense
Typical XBMC behaviour for browsing folders. Remembers where you were. I'll try changing the command for you when I get a chance & see if I can fix your issue.

Edit BTW It'll work better if you move the "child folder" out of the "parent folder" Then each button will go where it's supposed to
Noli illegitimi carborundum

completely understood
Update 1.0.7 Released on Repo
  • Added Preset Menu Items
  • Added Submenu Set Choices
  • Added Subtitle Flag Option
  • Added Individual Genre Icons
  • Added TVBaners to MediaInfo 3
  • Added Next 5 Song Scroller
  • Added Traditional CD Case & Art Option
  • BugFix Service.Skin.Widgets getting turned off
  • BugFix Zorder & Viz Condition Artwork Downloader

Any new issues - Shout Out Smile

"Suggested items" won't work if you don't have anything "in progress". I use an external player for movies (and 1080p in general). Otherwise a great feature for TV shows.

You can't turn off date. You can't change watched checkmark color. Unless I missed the options again (System stats). I guess it might seem picky.
edit: Oh wait. It's on in original XBMC too, just at the bottom instead. Though it vanishes when not on home screen. It's probably the reason I thought it was never there. Smile

Why not in the official repo? So many add-ons use their own for no apparent reason.

You use the same icon as the original Confluence skin.

I guess "Up One Level" is more user friendly than ".." but maybe add something to tell it apart from other items. E.g. "..Up one level"
hi mudislander!

thanks for your updates!

noticed 2 things:

even when german is used as language it says "up one level". personally i prefer ".." Blush
when artist slideshow is activated in music fullscreen mode, it flickers at the very bottom of the screen. actually it looks like the black background of the player controls is 1 or 2 pixels too high.

and one suggestion about the new functions:

could you please make "the next 5 song scroller" optional? together with artist slideshow animation it is too much Smile

btw: is removing the cd covers from the biography and changing the color of the watched flag to white on your list or will you leave it the way it is?
Thanks for the update.

But I still can't find any way to choose local custom "artwork"(and yes, I have the "Use local files" option enabled)

Customizable Mod

Standard
Just wanted to say outstanding work!!!!! Actually i think confluence is one of the better skins and your mods are great. Especially they and this skin work well for the Raspberry Pi.

The only thing I was wondering if you could add is a button for The Cinema Experience ? I know there are mods you can make to your DialogvideoInfo,xml file, but for the life of me I can't get those mods to work...Actually putty and Winscp is kicking my butt!!! But was hoping you could incorporate that into an update.

thanks Brickie
Hi Mudislander,

thank you for your exceptional work. I am more than impressed.
It took me quite long to find a confluence mod with configurable home screen. On my current homescreen I would like to have links to Movies, TV Shows and TV documentaries.

To get rid of the settings button, I have changed the home.xml in the confluence 720p folder, added <visible>false</visible> to the properties of the settings button, but changes seem to have an effect only on the standard confluence skin.

Can you point out to me where I find the XML file to edit the home screen? I would like to remove the link to setting, because then all of the three links on the homescreen would fit into the picture without scrolling.

Thanks again for the good work,

Jacob
Hi Guys - welcome to the forum some of you. I've been working 13hr shifts over the last few days so haven't been around here. Grouped together some replies for you.

@asiuhas

Mod is in it's own repo as Team XBMC will not allow Mods into Official repo. Will look at being able to turn off date as plasma users seem to have a problem with it staying on.

BTW will change "Up One Level" to "..Up One Level"

@blubserl

German translation of "Up One Level" is coming Smile plus toggle to keep ".." if preferred. Also "Next 5 Scroller" will have on/off toggle
Still contemplating removing the cd covers from the biography and changing the colour of the watched flag as I have friends and family that like them as is
Will look at artist slideshow & flickering, but I haven't noticed it.

@mxxxw

will include setting to not use Artwork downloader so if you prefer you will be able to use original "get artwork"

@brickie

You can add Cinema Experience to Home screen - It's right under "Video Node" on the select a menu item. You need to have Cinema Experience installed on your system. I prefer it there to Video Info.

@jacobkane

I was thinking about being able to hide the system button anyway, so will add that option. The setting item is on line 1065 <item id="12"> in Home.xml if you still want to do it yourself

(2013-04-24, 14:47)Mudislander Wrote: @jacobkane

I was thinking about being able to hide the system button anyway, so will add that option. The setting item is on line 1065 <item id="12"> in Home.xml if you still want to do it yourself

Thank you for the quick reply, but it doesn't seem like I can make this work. Am I looking for the home.xml in the right place? ( XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/720p/ )

I use Version 1.0.7 which I downloaded today and find <item id="12"> in Line 902 in the home.xml, not in line 1065.

When will you release the next update? Maybe I should just sit and wait for it...

Thanks,

Jacob
Mudislander, Thanks man!!! Found it and works perfect! Just got find setting to keep from showing the "info" to play,pause,stop, file every time it switches to the next file.

brickie
(2013-04-24, 15:22)jacobkane Wrote: Thank you for the quick reply, but it doesn't seem like I can make this work. Am I looking for the home.xml in the right place? ( XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/720p/ )

I use Version 1.0.7 which I downloaded today and find <item id="12"> in Line 902 in the home.xml, not in line 1065.

When will you release the next update? Maybe I should just sit and wait for it...

Thanks,

Jacob

Wrong place Smile Try
Code:
XBMC/addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/720p/

Will probably do an update over the weekend

(2013-04-24, 16:53)brickie Wrote: Mudislander, Thanks man!!! Found it and works perfect! Just got find setting to keep from showing the "info" to play,pause,stop, file every time it switches to the next file.

brickie

Goto SkinSettings --> General --> under "Video OSD Options" find "Show OSD Info Bar at Start of Videos" and disable it.

So you're not a fan of that one then Smile

FYI for those that live on the edge - Most items discussed in last few posts are now avail on git version Smile

http:// page here

(2013-04-24, 18:26)Mudislander Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 15:22)jacobkane Wrote: Thank you for the quick reply, but it doesn't seem like I can make this work. Am I looking for the home.xml in the right place? ( XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/720p/ )

Thanks,

Jacob

Wrong place Smile Try
Code:
XBMC/addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/720p/

Will probably do an update over the weekend

Hello Mudislander,

thank you, but on my computer, there is no skin.confluence.mod folder:

Best,

Jacob
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help