• 66(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Hi, this looks like i want it. I love the confluence with a lil extra.. but is there a gotham compatible version Big Grin?
Ok don't know what has gone wrong was up until 4am setting this up.
But I have lost all view types the menu on the left does not even appear anymore
and when i got to settings everything is blank so i cannot select another skin. it all works bar those 2 things.

Oh and is there a way to add more than one Addon- to the 5 you can select so like have 2 rows one under each other I want to add Super search as one.
I have taken some pictures

Ok fixed the menu's being blank. Deleted the advance settings and rebooted then reselected ccm and it has work (phew)

Still no view type menu though.
ok found out what the issue was. ok in had RETURN HOME AND BACK BUTTONS ENABLED.

turning this function off let the view types be changed again. Maybe a bug?
I added an item to my home menu by using advanced launcher and setting it as a favorite, but it is displaying an annoying thumbnail when the item is highlighted that I do not want to be there. I've looked through the skin settings, but I cannot find anything to hide it. Could anyone help me out in getting rid of it or a different way to add it to the home menu? here is a screenshot of what I am talking about:

edit: never mind I figured it out, had to clear out the widget from the home menu entry in skin settings
@Alexx

I notice from your screenshot you, are using CCM on Gotham. How have you made this work ? I thought CCM was not yet Gotham-ready.

Thanks.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2014-03-29, 23:44)gjwAudio Wrote: @Alexx

I notice from your screenshot you, are using CCM on Gotham. How have you made this work ? I thought CCM was not yet Gotham-ready.

Thanks.

Would also like to know how CCM is working on Gotham. I used it with all the nightlies before, then when Beta hit, I wasnt able to use it.
I love this skin, but is there some way I can totally disable the background ('Live CD Case', I guess?) from the music visualizations? I just want a black screen with the visualization on it, no fan art or cd cases or anything like that behind the spectrum. I've tried every setting I can find with no luck, and I just find those backgrounds and flaming guitars unbearably busy.

I've looked through this thread and Google in general for hours but there's nothing saying how to remove it that I can find -- if I've managed to miss it, apologies, and could you please point me to it? Thank you!

(I'm using 1.3.4, on Frodo, on Windows Vista.)
News ticker text is not an indication of installed build version Smile
(2014-03-30, 22:32)Arogantis Wrote: News ticker text is not an indication of installed build version Smile

haha, good call, I got excited and jumped the gun on that one!
I've got a really strange bug that I can't work out - so say I'm on the Movies menu on the main screen and I press down to get to the submenu to highlight Recent. If I then press enter, instead of taking me to the Recent Movies the cursor just shifts once step to the right onto the next submenu heading. I then have to manually press left to return to the correct one.

Has anyone experience this before?

Cheers
(2014-04-01, 14:31)PeterUK Wrote: I've got a really strange bug that I can't work out - so say I'm on the Movies menu on the main screen and I press down to get to the submenu to highlight Recent. If I then press enter, instead of taking me to the Recent Movies the cursor just shifts once step to the right onto the next submenu heading. I then have to manually press left to return to the correct one.

Cheers
Yep I have the same issue, when you go back left and press enter again it will work. I think it was already reported somewhere in this thread.
Hi there, pardon the silly question. I hope this is the right place to find help to solve my issue.

I have an issue with submenus settings.
I have a "family" menu with "Animation" user defined submenu referencing to "movie animation" preset category (std Beyond XBMC 3.3). But if i select it, it's empty. While going through "movies" i get to "genres" and "animazioni" (in italian) and there i have my Animation movie.

I believe that's because my movies are categorized in italian, but I cannot find how to change the submenu item preset from "movie animation" to the corresponding italian one.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

watch gallery
(2014-04-01, 15:53)blackbozo Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 14:31)PeterUK Wrote: I've got a really strange bug that I can't work out - so say I'm on the Movies menu on the main screen and I press down to get to the submenu to highlight Recent. If I then press enter, instead of taking me to the Recent Movies the cursor just shifts once step to the right onto the next submenu heading. I then have to manually press left to return to the correct one.

Cheers
Yep I have the same issue, when you go back left and press enter again it will work. I think it was already reported somewhere in this thread.

Found it Smile - wrong button in focus on entering submenu, due to being able to have more than 5 submenu items. Now how to fix it ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-04-01, 23:27)Darkshine Wrote: Hi there, pardon the silly question. I hope this is the right place to find help to solve my issue.

I have an issue with submenus settings.
I have a "family" menu with "Animation" user defined submenu referencing to "movie animation" preset category (std Beyond XBMC 3.3). But if i select it, it's empty. While going through "movies" i get to "genres" and "animazioni" (in italian) and there i have my Animation movie.

I believe that's because my movies are categorized in italian, but I cannot find how to change the submenu item preset from "movie animation" to the corresponding italian one.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

You need to edit the smartplaylist provided with the skin to look for genre names in Italian.

- Open skin.confluence.custom.mod/extras/Playlists/GenreAnimation.xsp
- Replace <rule field="genre" operator="is">Animation</rule> with <rule field="genre" operator="is">animazioni</rule>
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11