• 67(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-04-02, 07:08)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 15:53)blackbozo Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 14:31)PeterUK Wrote: I've got a really strange bug that I can't work out - so say I'm on the Movies menu on the main screen and I press down to get to the submenu to highlight Recent. If I then press enter, instead of taking me to the Recent Movies the cursor just shifts once step to the right onto the next submenu heading. I then have to manually press left to return to the correct one.

Has anyone experience this before?

Cheers

Yep I have the same issue, when you go back left and press enter again it will work. I think it was already reported somewhere in this thread.

Found it Smile - wrong button in focus on entering submenu, due to being able to have more than 5 submenu items. Now how to fix it ?

Cheers lads, hopefully you figure out a fix Smile
(2014-04-01, 23:27)Darkshine Wrote: Hi there, pardon the silly question. I hope this is the right place to find help to solve my issue.

I have an issue with submenus settings.
I have a "family" menu with "Animation" user defined submenu referencing to "movie animation" preset category (std Beyond XBMC 3.3). But if i select it, it's empty. While going through "movies" i get to "genres" and "animazioni" (in italian) and there i have my Animation movie.

I believe that's because my movies are categorized in italian, but I cannot find how to change the submenu item preset from "movie animation" to the corresponding italian one.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Good point - I'll add some translations to the presets.

(2014-04-02, 14:15)PeterUK Wrote:
(2014-04-02, 07:08)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 15:53)blackbozo Wrote: Yep I have the same issue, when you go back left and press enter again it will work. I think it was already reported somewhere in this thread.

Found it Smile - wrong button in focus on entering submenu, due to being able to have more than 5 submenu items. Now how to fix it ?

Cheers lads, hopefully you figure out a fix Smile

Fixed for next update.

BTW github version should load in Gotham, but Video OSD (subtitles & 3D) not yet done - too many buttons now & have not decided what to do.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I Cannot create shortcuts under THE navigation bar...
Am I doing somerhing wrong Huh
Where in The menu must i go to create them
I found a bug and I have a question:

Bug:
I installed the latest version from Github on Gotham Beta 3 and found that if you have "Auto Start Visualization With Auto Playback" enabled under the Music Visualization section and "TV Tunes" enabled a loop is created when entering a TV show. The visualization is auto started with the tune playing, but then since you are no longer in the TV show, the playback stops and you are kicked back to the episode list, but then TV Tunes starts again and you are kicked back to the visualization. I know I can disable auto start visualization, but I would still like the visualization to auto start when selecting music, but it seems that it needs to be disabled when browsing TV Shows or Movies.

Question:
Is there a way (preferably within settings) to set the skin so that when selecting Music from the home screen it will automatically enter the Artists view? I know I can select the Artists submenu, and the next time I select Music it will automatically enter the artists view, but if I then back out (using backspace) it backs all the way out and "forgets" to display the artists view when selecting Music again.
(2014-04-02, 07:54)SpaceMonkey Wrote: You need to edit the smartplaylist provided with the skin to look for genre names in Italian.

- Open skin.confluence.custom.mod/extras/Playlists/GenreAnimation.xsp
- Replace <rule field="genre" operator="is">Animation</rule> with <rule field="genre" operator="is">animazioni</rule>

Solved, thanks... The path was not so straightforward... But the search function helped

Regards
Hi Mudislander,

In Gotham, I couldn't find the "Clean up Library" anymore. Finally I found out that in Gotham they introduced a settings level http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ings_go.3F Since this option isn't skinned yet I couldn't change the settingslevel in CCM. I switched back to Confluence and changed the settings level to "advanced".

Really would love the 3d-part to be skinned as well (one of the main improvements of Gotham for me). Finally the volume up bottom is not visible, when the button gets focus it is visible.
(2014-04-03, 07:32)Mudislander Wrote: BTW github version should load in Gotham, but Video OSD (subtitles & 3D) not yet done - too many buttons now & have not decided what to do.

DUDE! THANK YOU!

It's been too long since I've been without this most excellent mod. I installed the github version, and its working well in Gotham Beta 3.

Please keep the updates coming. This mod is just fantastic.

Thanks again for your time.
How do I install the github version that is Gotham ready?
(2014-04-05, 13:47)HenryFord33 Wrote: How do I install the github version that is Gotham ready?

Here's what I did...
  • go to the github page --> LINK
  • click the "Download ZIP" button (located right side of page) to download file (about 40MB file size)
  • in XBMC, go to System>Addons
  • click "Install from Zip file" then navigate to the zip file you downloaded to install
  • after that, if all goes well, the skin should install, and prompt you to switch to it
(2014-04-05, 16:45)sogopot Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 13:47)HenryFord33 Wrote: How do I install the github version that is Gotham ready?

Here's what I did...
  • go to the github page --> LINK
  • click the "Download ZIP" button (located right side of page) to download file (about 40MB file size)
  • in XBMC, go to System>Addons
  • click "Install from Zip file" then navigate to the zip file you downloaded to install
  • after that, if all goes well, the skin should install, and prompt you to switch to it

Thanks, I didnt see the download zip at the right side of the screen, until now. All is good!
Is the new Gotham subtitle plugin support missing? I cannot choose a subtitle plugin in the skin settings, I cannot use the subtitle button in the player UI, am I missing something?
http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

i cannot create shortcuts like the image on the first page.
help please
Thanx voor the update for gotham.

In the fanart view movies and series there is a big logo from the studio i.e CBS for series and universal for movies in the info.

Is there an option to hide that big ugly logo in the fanart info?

So... no one can tell me what I need to do to get rid of the 'Live CD Covers' music visualization background, huh?
(2014-04-03, 18:34)Devo7v Wrote: I found a bug and I have a question:

Bug:
I installed the latest version from Github on Gotham Beta 3 and found that if you have "Auto Start Visualization With Auto Playback" enabled under the Music Visualization section and "TV Tunes" enabled a loop is created when entering a TV show. The visualization is auto started with the tune playing, but then since you are no longer in the TV show, the playback stops and you are kicked back to the episode list, but then TV Tunes starts again and you are kicked back to the visualization. I know I can disable auto start visualization, but I would still like the visualization to auto start when selecting music, but it seems that it needs to be disabled when browsing TV Shows or Movies.

Question:
Is there a way (preferably within settings) to set the skin so that when selecting Music from the home screen it will automatically enter the Artists view? I know I can select the Artists submenu, and the next time I select Music it will automatically enter the artists view, but if I then back out (using backspace) it backs all the way out and "forgets" to display the artists view when selecting Music again.

skin settings - home menu - find the menu item that says "music".

click on that and choose music artists, then just name the item "music"

is that what you mean?
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11