• 68(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-04-06, 16:46)thebearnecessit Wrote:
(2014-04-03, 18:34)Devo7v Wrote: I found a bug and I have a question:

Bug:
I installed the latest version from Github on Gotham Beta 3 and found that if you have "Auto Start Visualization With Auto Playback" enabled under the Music Visualization section and "TV Tunes" enabled a loop is created when entering a TV show. The visualization is auto started with the tune playing, but then since you are no longer in the TV show, the playback stops and you are kicked back to the episode list, but then TV Tunes starts again and you are kicked back to the visualization. I know I can disable auto start visualization, but I would still like the visualization to auto start when selecting music, but it seems that it needs to be disabled when browsing TV Shows or Movies.

Question:
Is there a way (preferably within settings) to set the skin so that when selecting Music from the home screen it will automatically enter the Artists view? I know I can select the Artists submenu, and the next time I select Music it will automatically enter the artists view, but if I then back out (using backspace) it backs all the way out and "forgets" to display the artists view when selecting Music again.

skin settings - home menu - find the menu item that says "music".

click on that and choose music artists, then just name the item "music"

is that what you mean?

For some reason I never thought to do that. Thanks, that'll work perfectly.
I really like this skin but I have an issue with it.

After a fairly short period of use my macbook pro heats up like crazy and all the fans turn on maximum, it sounds like it is about to take off!

This does not happen ever when using the default confluence.

In defense of this mod, and perhaps making it harder to solve, my mac exhibits this behaviour when using almost all custom skins.

I would love to go back to using this if anyone has an idea on how to proceed.

Thanks
Great skin @Mudislander! very nice job. I was looking for a way to be able of using the Conlfuence skin from v11 in v12 but this is much better for what i could see so far.
Thank you.

EDIT: As same as @jadel, my Asus laptot heats up like crazy and all a fan turn on maximum, i think is the video card fan (Nvidia GT540M). Maybe the responsible for this is a visual effect that we must disable from skin settings, is this possible?.
I wanna say a big thx to @Mudislander here... 1st the addon is very goot and i really like it and i hope if there is time that it will follow some improvements in Live TV also.. either way its not crucial.
The crucial to me was that since i installed the mod in latest Beta windows it fixed my problem with 2 or more PVR addons enabled. In the latest beta the VU+ addon in combine with PVR Iptv simple addon i didnt getting the channel list from one or the other ... since i installed this mod this is fixed.!!!!

Thx a million m8.
There's no substitute for experience
Anyone??

(2014-04-06, 12:17)Pienoet Wrote: Thanx voor the update for gotham.

In the fanart view movies and series there is a big logo from the studio i.e CBS for series and universal for movies in the info.

Is there an option to hide that big ugly logo in the fanart info?

I experience a small problem.. i cannot choose anymore subtitles .. i havent show that in start... anyone else experience this? i mean i click the subtitle button as i watch a movie and nothing huppens..
(2014-04-08, 12:33)bluechris Wrote: I experience a small problem.. i cannot choose anymore subtitles .. i havent show that in start... anyone else experience this? i mean i click the subtitle button as i watch a movie and nothing huppens..

The same here, Subtitle button doesn't show anything anymore since gotham. Original confluence however still works...
Hi,

First I wanted to thank you for this Customizable Mod, I use it everyday and it is great and your work is much appreciated.

To my question, we watch a lot of movies with subtitles and note that with the new XBMC Gotham it has a unique subtitle download sub-menu that does not exist yet in the Customizable Mod Skin. I was wondering if anyone new how to get the subtitles working with this one and they are really needed. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
@Mudislander

Silli question for autor of CCM skin, PVR EPG timeline view!!!

Does a this skin have time line(vertical line who show time,and fade evants in the past ) in EPGTimelineView ? , I dont have this in my skin (Maybe I have wrong version?!?)
I dont se this in viewPVR.xml from your github
Code:
<include name="EPGTimelineView">
        <control type="group">
            <description>TV Guide Timeline</description>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(10)</visible>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
            <control type="epggrid" id="10">
                <description>EPG Grid</description>
                <posx>80</posx>
                <posy>81</posy>
                <width>1120</width>
                <height>555</height>
                <pagecontrol>10</pagecontrol>
                <scrolltime>350</scrolltime>
                <timeblocks>40</timeblocks>
                <rulerunit>6</rulerunit>
                <onleft>31</onleft>
                <onright>31</onright>
                <onup>10</onup>
                <ondown>10</ondown>
                <rulerlayout height="35" width="40">
                    <control type="image" id="1">
                        <width>40</width>
I change xml add line <progresstexture border="5">PVR-EpgProgressIndicator.png</progresstexture>
Code:
<control type="epggrid" id="10">
    <description>EPG Grid</description>
    <posx>80</posx>
    <posy>81</posy>
    <width>1120</width>
    <height>555</height>
    <pagecontrol>10</pagecontrol>
    <scrolltime>350</scrolltime>
    <timeblocks>40</timeblocks>
    <rulerunit>6</rulerunit>
    <progresstexture border="5">PVR-EpgProgressIndicator.png</progresstexture>
    <onleft>31</onleft>
and add PVR-EpgProgressIndicator.png in my media folder

(2014-04-09, 09:03)ounyai Wrote: To my question, we watch a lot of movies with subtitles and note that with the new XBMC Gotham it has a unique subtitle download sub-menu that does not exist yet in the Customizable Mod Skin. I was wondering if anyone new how to get the subtitles working with this one and they are really needed. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

This is not question for skin ,I have Gotham and I have subtitle (podnapisi.net ,opensubtitles.org ..) works verywell.
Your problem is addon ,delete and unninstal addon subtitle(works with frodo) and install one by one (in Frodo i have one subtitlte addon,in Gotham i have meny more addon for subtitle)
Try this author change this month ago
https://github.com/Mudislander/skin.conf...d09ca206de
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Quote:This is not question for skin ,I have Gotham and I have subtitle (podnapisi.net ,opensubtitles.org ..) works verywell.
Your problem is addon ,delete and unninstal addon subtitle(works with frodo) and install one by one (in Frodo i have one subtitlte addon,in Gotham i have meny more addon for subtitle)

I disagree; i have done a clean install of gotham and see 2 items: opensutitles.org & subscene.com.
The subtitle button does nothing with the skin; when i switch skin to the original confluence or amber etc the button works. So, in my opinion not a addon problem but a skin problem....
(2014-04-09, 11:20)pengocha Wrote:
Quote:This is not question for skin ,I have Gotham and I have subtitle (podnapisi.net ,opensubtitles.org ..) works verywell.

I disagree; i have done a clean install of gotham and see 2 items: opensutitles.org & subscene.com.
The subtitle button does nothing with the skin; when i switch skin to the original confluence or amber etc the button works. So, in my opinion not a addon problem but a skin problem....

+1 I just tested it also with clean and subtitle button is dead
I agree it is a skin issue. The new subtitles in gotham are incorporated into a small context menu and the subtitle shortcut key needs to be reassigned. Not sure how to do it though. Much appreciated if we can get a Gotham Skin mod for this as this is super important. Thanks.
OK this will help you xbmc Gotham beta3 subtitle....(I think this xml you dont have in your skin)
Original from author
Code:
https://github.com/Mudislander/skin.confluence.custom.mod/blob/master/720p/DialogSubtitles.xml
or you can copy from your file
c:\Program Files\XBMC13\addons\skin.confluence\720p\DialogSubtitles.xml
and paste in
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.ccm\720\

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-04-09, 17:55)Angelinas Wrote: OK this will help you xbmc Gotham beta3 subtitle....(I think this xml you dont have in your skin)
Original from author
Code:
https://github.com/Mudislander/skin.confluence.custom.mod/blob/master/720p/DialogSubtitles.xml
or you can copy from your file
c:\Program Files\XBMC13\addons\skin.confluence\720p\DialogSubtitles.xml
and paste in
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.ccm\720\

Not working for me, button stays dead Sad
Yeah its not this... also the file was existing in the CCM folder..
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11