• 71(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Yes this is it
There's no substitute for experience
Hmm, tired to update skin and dependencies not met?
Read few pages back
Uninstall hybrid repo and install the skin after and it will work
Yeah just as what mate sorry. I'm running frodo though, will this still be ok?

All I see is hybrid development? Is that the same thing?
I think ccm doesn't work in Frodo anymore but maybe I'm mistaken
Either way OP explained from where to download, I don't remember Atm I'm in work
Transifex says polish translation is 100% while is see many untranslated strings in 2.0.0
Is it proper link?
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...ustom-mod/
Edit: OK I see git version is only updated.

Should I report problems with Gotham version?
- I can't set specific playlist (videos) as main menu button. I choose it, set name, but menu button doesn't appear.
- If I set "playlist (start screen)" as menu button it doesn't lead to playlists list but to library
- playlist (videos) filechooser shows "default" but it can't be used, log says:
Quote:21:29:08 T:1432 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
21:29:08 T:1432 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://PlayListVideos/
21:29:08 T:1432 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(special://PlayListVideos/)
(2014-04-24, 11:46)bluechris Wrote: It's fixed , download latest ccm

What version is the latest ccm?

Cause the subtitles still not working for me.

I'm running v2.0 OpenELEC 3.95.6. on my rpi.
I am aslo getting the broken CCM. I updated to Gotham but when I go back into the repo to install it still says broken. What am I doing wrong? Is this happening to anyone else?

Just did a refresh and that allowed me to get CCM 2.0 but it looks no different than how it did when it was broken under Frodo. When I used to go to movies the screen would be littered with the covers of all my movies. But now it's just blank with the unwatched movies listed at the top. Is this how the new 2.0 is suppose to look? That was one of the features that made this the best skin out there. Is this happening to others on CCM 2.0? If not what am I doing wrong?
First off I just want to say thanks to mudislander for moving CCM forward to gotham.
Have been running it for a few weeks on a couple of pi's and it's working well.
Thought I'd try it last night on my ipad just to see and it works fine except one thing so far.
I can't scroll the skin settings general page with the touch screen.
The other settings pages scroll with no problem.
Mudislander. Thank you for keeping this skin alive for Gotham. I know it's extra work since you no longer use the skin, so thank you for the continued support.

I'm experiencing one (kinda' two) problems with the Gotham version of CCM. They both involve adding .strm file links to the home menu buttons (the reason I settled on this skin in the first place. Makes it easier for the wife). First, when choosing a directory to select a .strm file, I can no longer choose directories that are on a network share. I use NAS to store most of my .strm files and can no longer "see" the NAS when choosing a location to link the button to. And, if I choose a file on the machine running XBMC I can finish the setting process (add the link to the submenu) but when done, the button reverts to the original setting (whatever the default setting for the button was). The skin is not linking itself to the .strm file correctly. When I look at the log I see:

T:4684 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting /
T:4684 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(/) failed
T:4684 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting /
T:4684 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(/) failed

As if the first and the second problems are related.

One final thing. Is anybody else having problems with the fanart/logo that is displayed when a file is playing? When the play menu (don't know what else to call it. The menu with the play, pause, stop buttons etc. that you only see when something is playing) is on the screen I get the correct fanart or logos from files that I added a few months ago OK. Other files that I have added recently display the default video logo instead of the correct fanart. I originally thought the problem was some .tbn and fanart I had created and added a few months ago, but I just added a batch of movies with art generated by the Media Manager I use and still no fanart. Is it me, the skin, or XBMC?

Thank you for your time.
Wondering if anyone else is having this similar problem. Installed gotham RC last night to begin the switch over from Frodo on my secondary machine before I do so on my main HTPC. Have installed ccm 2.0 and all looked to be working well. I have now found though that if I use a video node as a home menu item, it won't show up. Looks like skin settings is saving the change, but then doesn't transfer to the home screen. Any thoughts?
I had a similar case when I tried to add an addon in home menu or in a submenu. Nothing happens. Can anyone confirm that?
(2014-05-03, 12:42)jcorsaut Wrote: Wondering if anyone else is having this similar problem. Installed gotham RC last night to begin the switch over from Frodo on my secondary machine before I do so on my main HTPC. Have installed ccm 2.0 and all looked to be working well. I have now found though that if I use a video node as a home menu item, it won't show up. Looks like skin settings is saving the change, but then doesn't transfer to the home screen. Any thoughts?

Yes it ignores video nodes. I tried to add my Playon server and no joy. Then I tried my Frodo server, no joy there either. This was using video node and UPNP. I'm sure mudislander will get it sorted out just a matter of time.

I love this skin. If it wasn't for it I would never have bothered with installing XBMC. NOW I have purchased a T428 TV Stick and used it to get used to XBMC. Well it worked so well I moved it to the TV in the bedroom and bought a Ugoos UT2 for the livingroom. Mudislander please keep up the great work!
(2014-05-03, 12:42)jcorsaut Wrote: Wondering if anyone else is having this similar problem. Installed gotham RC last night to begin the switch over from Frodo on my secondary machine before I do so on my main HTPC. Have installed ccm 2.0 and all looked to be working well. I have now found though that if I use a video node as a home menu item, it won't show up. Looks like skin settings is saving the change, but then doesn't transfer to the home screen. Any thoughts?

Been out of it for a while, but have just tried to add a "node" to menu and I can confirm that the "path" is not getting populated and therefore not showing, Will have to do some digging as to why.

Okay found none of the items where you had to select a file or addon were working. Have done a quick fix to menu items - Addons, Streaming, Playlists and Nodes.

Repo updated.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

1) I use Gotham Final and the newest skin from repo. I can set playlist as menu option, and "Video" as submenu set. I was expecting "Video" showing "Recently added", "Sets", "Title" etc will be limited to choosen playlist, but it shows everything. Also widget set for example "suggested movie" isn't limited to playlist elements from menu option.
Is it possible to limit it?

2) While tying to create my own submenu set i chose as submenu item: Preset (Movies in progress). Despite choosing it it isn't set as submenu item.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11