• 72(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
XBMC got updates this morning to android version and windowz. Now this is strange but in windowz using this skin I can put the weather up the left top corner but in android the option for it is grayed out in general settings. Wonder what's going on.

I really wish they would put the version in the file name so you know it's an update or not. Something like
Gotham 05_05_14.exe would be nice.
(2014-05-05, 19:14)Marx1 Wrote: 1) I use Gotham Final and the newest skin from repo. I can set playlist as menu option, and "Video" as submenu set. I was expecting "Video" showing "Recently added", "Sets", "Title" etc will be limited to choosen playlist, but it shows everything. Also widget set for example "suggested movie" isn't limited to playlist elements from menu option.
Is it possible to limit it?

2) While tying to create my own submenu set i chose as submenu item: Preset (Movies in progress). Despite choosing it it isn't set as submenu item.

1) Not possible - All the video/movie submenu items relate to the complete video library.
If menu item is a playlist - you can choose the "Playlist" widget set which will relate to the playlist choosen as the main menu item.

2) ATM major bug in the file for selecting menu items, think it came as a lazy search & replace error. Trying to repair the file this week.

(2014-05-06, 04:44)flhthemi Wrote: XBMC got updates this morning to android version and windowz. Now this is strange but in windowz using this skin I can put the weather up the left top corner but in android the option for it is grayed out in general settings. Wonder what's going on.

I really wish they would put the version in the file name so you know it's an update or not. Something like
Gotham 05_05_14.exe would be nice.

Make sure the weather addon is enabled.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Mudislander Wrote:1) Not possible - All the video/movie submenu items relate to the complete video library.
If menu item is a playlist - you can choose the "Playlist" widget set which will relate to the playlist choosen as the main menu item.
It was done in confluence modified skin for frodo.
Ok i will try after repair, because now this widget set is unavailable
The weather add on is enabled and setup. So I uninstalled it. No joy. I added the Yahoo weather, no joy there either. It's grayed out like it's not there but it are! Wink

Maybe removing the skin and putting it back? I dunno, beats the heck out of me.
Wink 
Mudislander, your skin is awesome Big Grin especially how you integrated Artist Slideshow, it's never looked better. Great Work man, thank you Smile
(2014-05-06, 18:17)flhthemi Wrote: The weather add on is enabled and setup. So I uninstalled it. No joy. I added the Yahoo weather, no joy there either. It's grayed out like it's not there but it are! Wink

I use Weather Underground and haven't tested others - could be a problem there. To be honest I'd like to dial back a bit on weather as certain providers are getting a bit ansi over api calls

(2014-05-06, 18:17)flhthemi Wrote: The weather add on is enabled and setup. So I uninstalled it. No joy. I added the Yahoo weather, no joy there either. It's grayed out like it's not there but it are! Wink

OK got it working! Don't know what fixed it but for others that may have this problem...

Uninstalled the skin AFTER I switched it back to the stock Confluence skin
Closed Gotham
Opened apps manager and cleared the cache for Gotham (NOT the data)
Started Gotham
Installed CCM again
Went to Skin settings disabled Minimum Specifications Settings (Yes this was done before too)
BOOM! Enable System Weather no longer grayed out Enabled it and now it works!

I had to do this on both my Asus TF700 tablet and my Ugoos UT2 PC Installs were just fine.

But here are two other things I have noticed with CCM - When you are in General Settings for the skin the scroll bar is very insensitive to touch (on tablet) or to click and drag (on UT2). Matter of fact I can't touch and drag it at all on the tablet.

The Popout options on any screen is super sensitive and most often will not stay open while you are trying to use it. You have to tap the the indicator mark on the tab dead on to get it to stay open....might just be this crappy Asus tablet but I'm just sayin' this is what I see

Best skin I have ever installed and I will not change! No others have the ability to change options like this one does!
Under TV, the skin shows the number of episodes for each show. Love that. When you click on the show title, it takes you to the season folders. Is it possible to show the number of episodes for each season?
Will look into it

(2014-04-22, 23:13)JamesEW Wrote: Hi,

First things first. This is a great skin mod, probably my favourite skin of them all and is what I wished the original default Confluence skin was. I understand that the default needs to be stripped back to run well on all manner of systems but it was that little bit too restricted e.g. no multiple backgrounds.

I've just reinstalled Frodo and was dissapointed to find I can no longer install CCM from any of the repositories (including Hybrid Repo) - Dependencies not met / broken.

From reading the last few pages, I now see that you are concentrating dev time on the upcoming Gotham release and as such CCM needed an extensive set of changes so you no longer have time to support Frodo. Fair enough.

BUT, Is there any way you could kindly make the last stable build of CCM Frodo version available in a unique repository so I can install and still use CCM in Frodo?

Maybe there I can turn off auto update, or as you might be able to put it in a unique repository, the new Gotham CCM build releases would have no effect on this?

I, like others don't yet want to venture into Gotham Beta and lose functionalities elsewhere (e.g. addons that are not yet supported). I am waiting until the first main release (any eta on this? i'm very new to xbmc). CCM Frodo seemed really solid to me so could still get alot of use from people until Gotham.

If none of this is possible, can anyone point me in a direction of the next best skin. I tried Hybrid and while it was good, I missed the middle horizontal scrolling and wasn't as keen on the magnified options (sorry).

Cheers.

I guess my message being completely ignored indicates a firm NO to any re-release of last stable CCM-Frodo. Shame.
Hi Mudislander,

Did you have any time to look into this yet?

(2014-04-11, 00:23)Pienoet Wrote: pls?

(2014-04-07, 12:13)Pienoet Wrote: Anyone??

(2014-04-06, 12:17)Pienoet Wrote: Thanx voor the update for gotham.

In the fanart view movies and series there is a big logo from the studio i.e CBS for series and universal for movies in the info.

Is there an option to hide that big ugly logo in the fanart info?

Can someone explain to me how to update to newest skin like i'm an idiot. Have uninstalled hybrid repoo,then reinstalled it and nothing happens or works..Yes, did update to latest gotham. I believe that part is right because most add-ons show as broken...Just can't get to the latest CCM.
Brickie try this

Download repo hybrid the link is in the 1st post of this thread
Use the addon manager and install from zip file
Point the manager to that downloaded file and it will install the hybrid repo which contains CCM for gotham
Once installed go back and use get addons then skin and then pick confluence

I think thats the right order of things.. . My memory might not be exactly right but you can figure it out.
Cooglecode is having issues with git repos today so a lot of stuff isn't working.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11