• 84(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
repo version should not get dependencies error, but git will if you haven't installed required addons which are -

Code:
<import addon="script.favourites" version="5.0.2"/>
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.27"/>
<import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.0"/>

Edit Required scripts can be found HERE Version numbers must be equal or greater than requirements in above code.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I want to say after trying tons of different skins I found CCM the easiest by far to configure. I'm running into a roadblock if someone could possible help. I have a MX android TV box and after making all my settings changes and creating all my add on menus and sub menus I use XBMC backup to save them. If I try and restore it to another box in my house it only transfers the add-ons not all the customizations I made . What am I doing wrong?
I failed to mention I'm using Version Mudislander CCM 2.0.5 on Xbmc Gotham
Firstly I'm not a fan of this method of transferring settings from one system to another, I can see many problems with incorrect paths etc.

However I'd suggest that guisettings.xml is not getting changed. Probably because while XBMC is running the file contents are retained in memory and the new systems original settings are being maintained.

(2014-06-16, 23:20)Mudislander Wrote: repo version should not get dependencies error, but git will if you haven't installed required addons which are -

Code:
<import addon="script.favourites" version="5.0.2"/>
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.27"/>
<import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.0"/>

Edit Required scripts can be found HERE Version numbers must be equal or greater than requirements in above code.

Tnx for the info, i'll do some more tests.
Hey Mudislander Smile On main menu... where I have conserts/music video I would like to have the same widget view that "tv-series" have. So it shows the thumb image of the music video.

Do you think it's possible?Smile
Thanks for the heads up, Its weird it worked like once I knew something was wrong. What is the easiest way of transferring the settings then or is it even possible I spent nearly 4 hours configuring the skin I would hate to have to do that to every box ? My unit is not rooted Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.
it was written a few page ago. Settings are in guisetings.xml
(2014-06-16, 22:40)Mudislander Wrote: Did you use the version from Hybrid Repo ?

Apparently i tried another (wrong) hybrid repo link, because this one works fine. Thanx!
(2014-06-16, 22:23)Mudislander Wrote: What version of XBMC are you trying to install CCM onto ?
frodo 12.3 installed the hybrid repo clicked on skins and it says broken next to them all - this add on has been marked as broken in the repository
Repo contains Gotham version. The link to Frodo version is a few pages back, it will have to be installed via the zip option

(2014-06-17, 13:18)Majster Wrote: Hey Mudislander Smile On main menu... where I have conserts/music video I would like to have the same widget view that "tv-series" have. So it shows the thumb image of the music video.

Are you saying you prefer the frame grab shown in episodes over the proper concerts poster ?

(2014-06-18, 19:42)Mudislander Wrote: Repo contains Gotham version. The link to Frodo version is a few pages back, it will have to be installed via the zip option

(2014-06-17, 13:18)Majster Wrote: Hey Mudislander Smile On main menu... where I have conserts/music video I would like to have the same widget view that "tv-series" have. So it shows the thumb image of the music video.

Are you saying you prefer the frame grab shown in episodes over the proper concerts poster ?

That's what I'm saying. I have over 300 music videos. Scrapers can't find any information about them, so I have created nfo files by myself etc. But I can't find a proper poster to all of them. To the few real conserts I have this is not a problem. But I'm more a music video guy. So I prefer the "frame grab shown in episodes over the proper concerts poster" thing Wink

If now this would be possible I will be forever grateful.. and many thanks for a great skin!
Really LOVE your work!!
(2014-06-19, 08:52)Majster Wrote: That's what I'm saying. I have over 300 music videos. Scrapers can't find any information about them, so I have created nfo files by myself etc. But I can't find a proper poster to all of them. To the few real conserts I have this is not a problem. But I'm more a music video guy. So I prefer the "frame grab shown in episodes over the proper concerts poster" thing Wink

If now this would be possible I will be forever grateful.. and many thanks for a great skin!

I'll look into it for you.The idea makes sense as I've had that problem before

(2014-06-19, 12:39)henkjan1987 Wrote: Really LOVE your work!!

You're Welcome Big Grin

Is VideoEstras add-on support?
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11