• 86(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
No worries, just thought Id let you know.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
720 found in the folder where the file with the time, date and time on the screen
(2014-06-21, 22:03)Mudislander Wrote: Have you set "Use Library Mode" from the left hand window and also scanned source to library ?

Oh, yes I see that "Library Mode" on the left hand windiow is enabled by default. If I disable, everything looks the way I think it should (at least for me. I don't like to use the library function for my [extensive] music archive, as I found it too slow. I prefer to browse my samba share.)

However, when I leave the sub menu the "Use Library Mode" is yet enabled, again. How can I disable it permanently?
Really enjoying playing with this skin; it seems you've thought of and included everything. I've been busy tinkering with the set-up and have got it just as I'd always wanted it. However, there's one last option that I'm unsure about. What happens if I uncheck "enable system menu item"? I mean how do I get back to the system settings if there's no option on the home screen? I'd far rather know this before I click than having to spend hours / days googling and clicking every combination of options to get the thing back.

I'm donating an OpenElec Raspbery pi to relatives and if possible it would be nice to remove the system option from the home screen. Mostly to prevent their inquisitive 7 year old from getting at and destroying the set-up.

Thanks for your time.

Thomas
Isn't help only set of translations files? So you embed codes in skin and now there is only need to fill translation files? Once it will be done for English language it will be only changed when new option appear?
I think community will help with filling help and then translating it into other languages
(2014-06-23, 15:56)Hidentity Wrote: Really enjoying playing with this skin; it seems you've thought of and included everything. I've been busy tinkering with the set-up and have got it just as I'd always wanted it. However, there's one last option that I'm unsure about. What happens if I uncheck "enable system menu item"? I mean how do I get back to the system settings if there's no option on the home screen? I'd far rather know this before I click than having to spend hours / days googling and clicking every combination of options to get the thing back.

I'm donating an OpenElec Raspbery pi to relatives and if possible it would be nice to remove the system option from the home screen. Mostly to prevent their inquisitive 7 year old from getting at and destroying the set-up.

Thanks for your time.

Thomas

By bringing up the shutdown menu - keypress "S" or setting the power button to bring up the shutdown menu. Bottom of the menu will be a settings option if hidden from main menu.

(2014-06-23, 17:35)Marx1 Wrote: Isn't help only set of translations files? So you embed codes in skin and now there is only need to fill translation files? Once it will be done for English language it will be only changed when new option appear?
I think community will help with filling help and then translating it into other languages

Translations aren't the problem, they're handled by Tranifex. It's keeping all the options in sync with their help string. a lot of work in a developing skin when options are getting inserted, deleted and generally shuffled around, There is over 50 options in the General section of the skin settings haven't even bothered to count the other sections and as I said tried it with Hybrid, now not interested in doing it again.

(2014-06-23, 06:19)gogu Wrote: 720 found in the folder where the file with the time, date and time on the screen
Huh
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-06-23, 15:39)odoll Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 22:03)Mudislander Wrote: Have you set "Use Library Mode" from the left hand window and also scanned source to library ?

Oh, yes I see that "Library Mode" on the left hand windiow is enabled by default. If I disable, everything looks the way I think it should (at least for me. I don't like to use the library function for my [extensive] music archive, as I found it too slow. I prefer to browse my samba share.)

However, when I leave the sub menu the "Use Library Mode" is yet enabled, again. How can I disable it permanently?

At a guess I'd say probably because of the submenu items Artist, Albums etc are for the music library. You'd have to use the music files option

two questions. how do I make more shortcuts now there are only five in video
in menu bar now the blue screen characters that I like in white
thanks
(2014-06-23, 19:31)Mudislander Wrote: At a guess I'd say probably because of the submenu items Artist, Albums etc are for the music library. You'd have to use the music files option

2.0.6 in the meantime. (Test on Windows only ATM)
Thx, I think there's still something odd. I 'linked' both in the main menu Music -> Music Files and an entry in the Music sub menu (as there was a "File" entry already I named it "Dateien").

It worked via both ways

but when I quit and restart XBMC it's going down into the "Musik (Share)" (which is an smb://share/music/)

Still confused ...
The wide concerts widget thing doesn’t work. When I choose it. It want display any widget, just empty. Also, the last update disabled the submenu set for System menu. Not a big problem or problem at all, but curious if this how it should be. I have tested this on my Openelec machine and a Windows 7 machine. Same kind of problems.
I found a small bug in file includesVariables.xml

in line 531 it should be subLiveTV.2.Label instead of subLiveTV.21.Label
(2014-06-26, 19:06)ilomambo Wrote: I found a small bug in file includesVariables.xml

in line 531 it should be subLiveTV.2.Label instead of subLiveTV.21.Label

Whoops Big Grin Make those mistakes especially in that file. Thanks for finding it.

(2014-06-26, 16:41)Majster Wrote: The wide concerts widget thing doesn’t work. When I choose it. It want display any widget, just empty. Also, the last update disabled the submenu set for System menu. Not a big problem or problem at all, but curious if this how it should be. I have tested this on my Openelec machine and a Windows 7 machine. Same kind of problems.

Easy one first - System menu changed the way it was done, should now be configurable. Downside was had to disable it for everyone, but it's like one click to re-enable it.

I'll look into the widgets file again, it's one of those files you can't do half asleep Big Grin

Hello,
Is it possible when hearing music to have backgroung style artistslideshow from internet in harmony with the music playing like I have with other skin ?
First, Thanks for the great skin!

How do I hide the Album Art Background Wall in the full screen music player?

When using the "Artist's Slideshow" Add-on the Album art background Wall can be seen peaking out from behind any art that does not fill the screen, How can i change this to a plain black background behind the art?

I have tried every possible combination of settings under Skin/General Settings/Music Visualization (including the new transparent background option within the artist slideshow script) and nothing seems to work.

Please help,

D

Thank you!
Hi, thanks for your skin. I have a question.

where i can find your skin on geexbox (installed on cubox) ? i would edit [...]/skin.confluence.custom.mod/colors/defaults.xml but i can't find it.

Can you help me ?

thanks a lot
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11