• 87(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-07-02, 03:10)DianeDrews Wrote: First, Thanks for the great skin!

How do I hide the Album Art Background Wall in the full screen music player?

When using the "Artist's Slideshow" Add-on the Album art background Wall can be seen peaking out from behind any art that does not fill the screen, How can i change this to a plain black background behind the art?

I have tried every possible combination of settings under Skin/General Settings/Music Visualization (including the new transparent background option within the artist slideshow script) and nothing seems to work.

Please help,

D

Thank you!

The proposed idea is only for Mod backgrounds to show underneath is if ArtistSlideshow has the "Transparent Setting" enabled. However there was a problem in picking up the setting from ArtistSlideshow.

The next Mod update hopefully over the weekend will fix this providing the script ArtistSlideshow is at least version.1.6.8~beta

(2014-07-03, 13:19)bhaal24 Wrote: Hi, thanks for your skin. I have a question.

where i can find your skin on geexbox (installed on cubox) ? i would edit [...]/skin.confluence.custom.mod/colors/defaults.xml but i can't find it.

Can you help me ?

thanks a lot

Sorry no idea.

(2014-06-28, 13:42)najibni Wrote: Hello,
Is it possible when hearing music to have backgroung style artistslideshow from internet in harmony with the music playing like I have with other skin ?

ArtistSlideshow perhaps ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

@Mudislander, thanks.someone knows ?

[EDIT] i found !!!!

/root/.xbmc/addons/skin......
I have another question.

In which file can i config the time between each picture for "ramdom fanart" and "multi images" . see screen under

(2014-06-24, 17:59)odoll Wrote: but when I quit and restart XBMC it's going down into the "Musik (Share)" (which is an smb://share/music/)

Hmm, version updated to 2.0.7 and it works now (both Win and XBMCbuntu). Thx!
This is a great skin Mudslinger, I really appreciate all the work and time you commit to it.

Just curious if you had any interest in adding any of the follow, a wraplist option for TVShows, Movies, Music (Artists, Albums, etc), as well a fanart view(like the one currently available for TVShows and Movies) for Music (Artists, Albums, etc).
Can someone give example how I would add someone's Playlist to menu bar please?
I love CCM.....

I did notice one small difference between the current Confluence and CCM. When using NextPVR addin, I see the upcoming item that is going to be recorded on the live TV screen (Conflunence). But with CCM I do not. Any chance that this will be added in the future?
Firstly, thanks for the excellent work.. greatly appreciated.

I have a feature request: For each Home Menu, under Widget Set, is it possible to select individual favorite item rather than the entire Favorites folder?
It works for Submenu items & Add-on shortcuts but does not work like that for Widget Set.
Great skin but I've just found an annoying little bug with getting artwork for tv shows. I've got a few shows that are not on the tvdb and just have local nfo files, but when selecting "Get Artwork" from the info screen it says "No provider ID found for looking up artwork". Default confluence allows me to select my own local artwork. It's not much trouble to switch back to the default skin on the rare occasions I want to change the art, but it would be nice not to have to.
Hello I am having a problem when I am trying to change the background images for my home menu's some of the images change but most of them aren't changing and stay as default is anyone else experiencing this problem?
(2014-07-14, 16:50)stubk Wrote: Great skin but I've just found an annoying little bug with getting artwork for tv shows. I've got a few shows that are not on the tvdb and just have local nfo files, but when selecting "Get Artwork" from the info screen it says "No provider ID found for looking up artwork". Default confluence allows me to select my own local artwork. It's not much trouble to switch back to the default skin on the rare occasions I want to change the art, but it would be nice not to have to.

Problem is ArtworkDownloader support, try turning it off in the settings

(2014-07-13, 22:00)jansh84 Wrote: Firstly, thanks for the excellent work.. greatly appreciated.

I have a feature request: For each Home Menu, under Widget Set, is it possible to select individual favorite item rather than the entire Favorites folder?
It works for Submenu items & Add-on shortcuts but does not work like that for Widget Set.

Can't you create a new set and then add individual favourites to that ?

(2014-07-13, 18:38)johnny_swindle Wrote: I love CCM.....

I did notice one small difference between the current Confluence and CCM. When using NextPVR addin, I see the upcoming item that is going to be recorded on the live TV screen (Conflunence). But with CCM I do not. Any chance that this will be added in the future?

I'll look into it.

Hi mudislander,

i installed the latest version of your skin on my cubox -i pro but the artist slideshow isn't working.
i
i'm running xbmc gotham 13.1 on archlinux.

And in the skin setting i can find the butten activate media control button on the home screen.
Where can i disable this button on the homescreen on the right side?

Thanks!
(2014-07-18, 08:46)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 22:00)jansh84 Wrote: Firstly, thanks for the excellent work.. greatly appreciated.

How do you create a custom widget set? I've been looking all over, trying to do it.
(2014-07-18, 08:46)Mudislander Wrote:

I am sorry, I didn't understand what you meant or may be I wasn't able to explain clearly what I wanted to do..

While adding items from favorites to Submenu or Add-on set, you get the option to pick one (or repeat process for more) favorite item from the entire list. But while trying to do the same thing for the widget set, as soon as you click on favorites, all the items in the favorite list gets added to the widget. What I would like to do is pick one item from the list rather than having all the favorite items on the widget. Thanks!
Sorry my fault, did not read properly and was thinking of addons. Widgets are groups of items eg recent movies, random albums. Therefore you can't choose individual items.

• 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11