• 90(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
does the subtitle button work for you guys? Im running gotham, but when i press it with a video playing with subs it doesn't give me the option to disable them
I'm trying to customize the full screen music playback screen of CCM for use on a small screen that's many feet away and I've hit a few roadblocks.

1) I can't change the size of the "Track xx/xx" label in the top left. I believe I found the relevant section of the correct XML file to change it, MusicVisualisation.xml. I can change the color of the text, but when I try to change the font size in the .xml file nothing changes.

<control type="label">
<description>Header label</description>
<posx>30</posx>
<posy>5</posy>
<width>800</width>
<height>25</height>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>font13</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>$VAR[MusicHeaderLabel]</label>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" condition="Window.IsVisible(infodialog)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

2) When I try to change the size of the system time on the same screen via the includes.xml file any change to the size results in the time shrinking to a much smaller font. Similarly to #1 I can change the color but not control the size in the expected manner. I was able to adjust the date located directly above it without any issues.

<control type="label">
<description>time label</description>
<posx>15r</posx>
<posy>25</posy>
<width>500</width>
<height>35</height>
<align>right</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>font35_title</font>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-40,0" time="100" condition="Window.IsVisible(Mutebug)">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-50" time="100" condition="Window.IsVisible(busydialog)">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="350,0" time="200" condition="Window.IsVisible(extendedprogressdialog)">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" condition="Window.IsVisible(volumebar) | Window.IsVisible(filebrowser) | Window.IsVisible(movieinformation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" condition="Window.IsVisible(CustomAddMenuItems.xml) | Window.IsVisible(CustomAddonSelection.xml) | Window.IsVisible(CustomAddonType.xml) | Window.IsVisible(CustomAddSubMenuItems.xml) | Window.IsVisible(CustomSubMenuType.xml) | Window.IsVisible(CustomWidgetType.xml)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="65" time="200" condition="Window.IsVisible(2123) | Window.IsVisible(2124) | Window.IsVisible(2125) | Window.IsVisible(Favourites)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideSystemClock)</visible>
</control>

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Edit:My problem is that I was trying to invoke fonts that weren't defined in fonts.xml. Once I added the larger size fonts I was trying to use to font.xml everything worked as expected.
Hi Guys,

I'm very new to xbmc and this forum, so first off, I'd like to say hello to all.

I'm hope this is the correct place for this but I'm looking to get this "Confluence Mod Skin" by Mudislander installed on my g-box which is running "XBMC Gotham 13.1".

Would it be possible for someone to tell me where I can get the "latest version" of this skin mod and a few quick instructions on how to install it? (Is it the normal way of System-Settings-AddOns ...."?

Thanks very much for any and all help. I appreciate it.
Cheers
JR
This is an incredible Skin - thank you OP!

I've been using this on Frodo for quite some time, looking to upgrade the boxes in the house to Gotham this morning (2 x android, 2 x openelec) and I'm just manually setting one up to save the addons and userdata folders to copy across to the rest - but I'm having a problem with single image backgrounds per menu item.

It seems that these aren't working with the exception of one, Music. My Music one works perfectly but the others do not, it is the same resolution used for each.

Any assistance or guidance that anyone could provide on this would be greatly appreciated.

Too further confuse things, when I use the Music background for my other main menu items - the specific Music background doesn't work anywhere else.

Bit puzzled.
(2014-08-09, 10:12)JayR Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm very new to xbmc and this forum, so first off, I'd like to say hello to all.

I'm hope this is the correct place for this but I'm looking to get this "Confluence Mod Skin" by Mudislander installed on my g-box which is running "XBMC Gotham 13.1".

Would it be possible for someone to tell me where I can get the "latest version" of this skin mod and a few quick instructions on how to install it? (Is it the normal way of System-Settings-AddOns ...."?

Thanks very much for any and all help. I appreciate it.
Cheers
JR
Download the zip file in the first post and manually add that to XMBC using the install add-on from zip file option. Then you'll have another repo to pick add-ons from called Hybrid that has the skin.
Thanks alot for taking the time to help stereodude.

Much appreciated.
(2014-08-08, 20:18)agsnowdon Wrote: does the subtitle button work for you guys? Im running gotham, but when i press it with a video playing with subs it doesn't give me the option to disable them

Doesnt work for me either Sad

(2014-08-13, 21:14)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 20:18)agsnowdon Wrote: does the subtitle button work for you guys? Im running gotham, but when i press it with a video playing with subs it doesn't give me the option to disable them

Ha replied to my post, what a douche! Anyone ?
Lol! That's pretty good.

No problems for me using xbmcbuntu and Openelec. Have you tried to re-install the mod? I can't remember but does regular Confluence have this option? If it does see if it works in the original. I remember reading something in maybe the Gotham FAQ about enabling subtitles or selecting providers for subtitles. May not have anything to do with your issue, I think it was just for the option to download them. Sorry, I'm really not much help, just thought I'd throw some ideas out.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
-You can't access "current playlist" (i.e. queued items) with your skin. Bug? So I had to go back to the default skin.
-"Default" played mark won't show anything at all in lists.
-Disabling "Show movie tagline instead off..." does nothing. It's till shown.

It'd be nice if you could choose to have the stuff as in regular Confluence and build from that. Instead this skin is close to the default Confluence but with a few stuff changed/removed, e.g. the silly genre icons.
Theres probabably a simple answer to this but i cant find it. I've added my trakt movie collection as a source but when i go in to it it shows folders with the movie inside them. However i dont want to see the parent folder so it looks better. I;ve disabled show parent folder under appearance.Any solutions?
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
I've created ccm configuration on windows. When finished i copied it to Linux installation. But when xbmc starts it launches default skin and overwrites guisetings.xml. switching to ccm replacing guisetings.xml and restarting doesn't help. It switches to default skin again. Any idea?

Ha replied to my post, what a douche! Anyone ?

Ok, I played around a bit. If you don't have a subtitle file for the movie the "enable" option won't show up. If you are seeing subs and the button is not there, the subtitles may be hardcoded in the movie. Don't think you can fix that, but might be able to ask in another forum.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
At first, thank You for the very good skin mod, Mudislander!

When music folder opened, CCM is missing album/folder tracks total time. Original Confluence skin have this function. Is there any chanche to see total time also in CCM?
I have problem with "watched" indicator. It shows only when movie is partly played. But i can't see any difference between unwatched and watched. Is there something i miss?
Marx1, when You change watched indicator color from skin settings, then indicator appears. This is probably bug.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11