• 98(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-10-20, 13:39)InvisibleMonkey Wrote: Here's a smaller question, when cleaning my library a dialog window pops up asking me if I want to discard moved/altered files, like it used to do. However, the path of the file it refers to isn't completely visible (e.g. "nfs://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/path/to...."), I think it used to scroll in regular confluence but now it's static and there is no way to know which file you're deleting from the library.
Is there is scrolling text in dialog windows function I need to turn on?

Anyone? I really need to do a library clean but I can't do one without knowing what I'm removing or keeping.
Hi guys,

A relative n00b here in need of some help. I have just finished setting up two identical D54250WYK NUCs running OpenElec (XBMC 13.2, Git: 0f3db05, 4 Oct 2014) with CCM, which I love, but am having some difficulties with.

As far as I can tell, the settings on both systems are identical, yet one works fine while on the other I am unable to activate Live Backgrounds for Movies or TV Shows (but I can do it for Music, which seems even stranger).

I have looked at all possible settings, and have also tried using both the default “Movies” and “TV Show” options from the Menu Set (under "Home Menu Buttons") and as an alternative also made my own “Movies” and “TV Shows” buttons from scratch using the XBMC Command option – ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles,return), etc – yet nothing has made a difference. The Live Background options for Movies and TV Shows remain greyed out and unavailable.

Any idea what's going on? Many thanks in advance for your help
Is there any way to easly set custom main menu position on screen?

I don't like pre-defined two, the defeault one is to low for me, and the other one is to high... Big Grin

Thnx
In the General Settings, I have enabled "Show Year in Movie Title".

Yet this has no effect.

How do I get it to show the year? Ideally in brackets, like "Dream House (2011)"
(2014-10-28, 20:14)culumbus Wrote: Is there any way to easly set custom main menu position on screen?

I don't like pre-defined two, the defeault one is to low for me, and the other one is to high... Big Grin

Thnx

home.xml
line 474
Code:
<control type="group">
            <posy>400</posy>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,175" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(RaiseMainMenuBar)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
                <effect type="zoom" start="80" end="100" center="640,360" easing="out" tween="back" time="300" />
                <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" />
            </animation>
<posy>300</posy> Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Also noticed there no Current playlist option in the side options bar either in music as well as the current playlist button not working in music osd. Is there a way of getting it back? Thanks
Can anyone tell me how to enable the Live Backgrounds selection please? Is there a particular option setting that needs to be activated? Many thanks

(2014-10-28, 16:40)slash13 Wrote: Hi guys,

A relative n00b here in need of some help. I have just finished setting up two identical D54250WYK NUCs running OpenElec (XBMC 13.2, Git: 0f3db05, 4 Oct 2014) with CCM, which I love, but am having some difficulties with.

As far as I can tell, the settings on both systems are identical, yet one works fine while on the other I am unable to activate Live Backgrounds for Movies or TV Shows (but I can do it for Music, which seems even stranger).

I have looked at all possible settings, and have also tried using both the default “Movies” and “TV Show” options from the Menu Set (under "Home Menu Buttons") and as an alternative also made my own “Movies” and “TV Shows” buttons from scratch using the XBMC Command option – ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles,return), etc – yet nothing has made a difference. The Live Background options for Movies and TV Shows remain greyed out and unavailable.

Any idea what's going on? Many thanks in advance for your help
(2014-09-03, 10:26)xbmcwayist Wrote: 7 ICON OPTION FOR THIS SKIN:

Copy the following two files to the skin's '720p' folder, overwriting the ones already there (backup first, if you want to):

'IncludesHomeAddOnSystem.xml':
http://www.2shared.com/document/b3nacN3V...ystem.html

'SkinSettings.xml':
http://www.2shared.com/document/1f9l3IkT...tings.html

Sorry to bring this back up but I'm only just getting to the need to have more than 5 icons Smile

I did this and I can set 7 add ons in the skin settings but they don't show up on the actual home screen ? Any ideas ?

I'm running Helix alpha 3 on a fire TV (with Angelinas keyboard tweak which works great !)
(2014-10-30, 11:52)slash13 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to enable the Live Backgrounds selection please? Is there a particular option setting that needs to be activated? Many thanks
IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml
line 333
Code:
        <control type="videowindow">
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(EnableMinSpec)</visible>
            <visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
        </control>
See this line (red colored text),this is for live Backgrounds Video
My line look like this
Code:
            <visible>Player.HasVideo + ![Window.IsVisible(PVR)]</visible>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-10-30, 14:22)Animal Wrote: Sorry to bring this back up but I'm only just getting to the need to have more than 5 icons Smile

I did this and I can set 7 add ons in the skin settings but they don't show up on the actual home screen ? Any ideas ?

I'm running Helix alpha 3 on a fire TV (with Angelinas keyboard tweak which works great !)

If I had to guess, I would say your issue stems from using Helix as I don't believe CCM is fully-compatible with it yet. Other than that, I am unsure what might be the issue as I do not have the same trouble on Gotham.
Angelinas, thank you so much for your reply. I will test and report back asap

(2014-10-30, 19:02)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 11:52)slash13 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to enable the Live Backgrounds selection please? Is there a particular option setting that needs to be activated? Many thanks
line 333
Code:
        </control>
My line look like this
Code:
(2014-10-30, 23:17)xbmcwayist Wrote: If I had to guess, I would say your issue stems from using Helix as I don't believe CCM is fully-compatible with it yet. Other than that, I am unsure what might be the issue as I do not have the same trouble on Gotham.

All working. Did a couple of resets and good to go Smile
(2014-10-30, 19:02)Angelinas Wrote:
line 333
Code:
        </control>
My line look like this
Code:

Angelinas, this did the trick! Thank you again, much appreciated
Have searched this thread and can't find my answer, wondering if anyone here can help. (Love this skin by the way!!!)
I have set up a smart playlist that displays recently added movies from a specific directory (Sports). In System/Skin/Home Menu/ i have created a new Menu Item that reads movies from that Sports directory. When i try and change System/Skin/Home Menu/Menu Item/Widget Set i'm given a list of Recent/Random Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Albums etc. Is it possible to get my Smart Playlist in there so above my Sports Tab i get recently added Sports movies? Thought i had it all figured out, but when i try to edit the Widget Set, it only let's me choose from a pre determined list of items.
Hope all that made sense!
Thanks.
James.
How can I make this compatible with Kodi 14 alpha 4?
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11