• 99(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Just wondering if anyone was able to figure out a way to add more addon shortcuts to the home screen in the space above the menu bar. I made the changes from 5 to 7 addons, but is it possible to add a second row of 7 above? Looks like there is enough space and it wouldn't overlap with those using widgets. I have neither the time nor the understanding of how to code/edit xml files, or I would try this myself.

Thanks
(2014-11-06, 17:55)jcorsaut Wrote: Just wondering if anyone was able to figure out a way to add more addon shortcuts to the home screen in the space above the menu bar. I made the changes from 5 to 7 addons, but is it possible to add a second row of 7 above? Looks like there is enough space and it wouldn't overlap with those using widgets. I have neither the time nor the understanding of how to code/edit xml files, or I would try this myself.

Thanks
Like this Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-11-06, 21:39)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 17:55)jcorsaut Wrote: Just wondering if anyone was able to figure out a way to add more addon shortcuts to the home screen in the space above the menu bar. I made the changes from 5 to 7 addons, but is it possible to add a second row of 7 above? Looks like there is enough space and it wouldn't overlap with those using widgets. I have neither the time nor the understanding of how to code/edit xml files, or I would try this myself.

Thanks
Like this Smile

Exactly like that. Is that a mod of CCM or a totally different skin?
Code:
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confluence.custom.mod/tree/Helix/720p

Download from github
IncludesHomeWidget1.xml
in editor owerwrite original file IncludesHomeWidget.xml in your skin folder,don forget to save your old file for buckup

c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluen............\720p\

Only work if you set widget in home screen "Favourite" - settings for skin.
(2014-11-06, 23:17)Angelinas Wrote:
Code:
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confluence.custom.mod/tree/Helix/720p

Download from github
IncludesHomeWidget1.xml
in editor owerwrite original file IncludesHomeWidget.xml in your skin folder,don forget to save your old file for buckup

c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluen............\720p\

Only work if you set widget in home screen "Favourite" - settings for skin.

Thanks for the idea and file. Tried this, but what I'd really like to see is the ability to add a second row of addon shortcuts with the same variables as currently is offered. Not just favourites.
Anyone know how to add the ability to select video nodes from the addon shortcuts options? This can be done for the custom home screen menus and from submenus. My other thought would be to have the same menu for addon shortcuts as is found in custom menu and submenu.

Cheers
(2014-11-07, 01:07)jcorsaut Wrote: Thanks for the idea and file. Tried this, but what I'd really like to see is the ability to add a second row of addon shortcuts with the same variables as currently is offered. Not just favourites.
Just change rows
3260 <include>RecentVideoContent</include>
3386 <include>FavouritesContent</include>
3512 <include>Favourites1Content</include>

In all that you want for example
change row 3260 <include>RecentVideoContent</include> in to <include>Favourites2Content</include>
3rd line now will be addon from source AddonSetThree & AddonSetFour
Favorite is just name of widgate,you can put all you want,......

for 7 icons reise <width>1290</width> in to <width>1500</width> 3 lines row(3395,3269 & 3129)
Can anyone tell me why this skin shows as broken?
(2014-11-07, 18:15)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 01:07)jcorsaut Wrote: Thanks for the idea and file. Tried this, but what I'd really like to see is the ability to add a second row of addon shortcuts with the same variables as currently is offered. Not just favourites.
Just change rows
3260 <include>RecentVideoContent</include>
3386 <include>FavouritesContent</include>
3512 <include>Favourites1Content</include>

In all that you want for example
change row 3260 <include>RecentVideoContent</include> in to <include>Favourites2Content</include>
3rd line now will be addon from source AddonSetThree & AddonSetFour
Favorite is just name of widgate,you can put all you want,......

for 7 icons reise <width>1290</width> in to <width>1500</width> 3 lines row(3395,3269 & 3129)

OK I'm intrigued!! what would I put if I wanted to display addon set 1&2 or 5&6 etc?

Also I use the 7 icon mod but when I change the width to 1500 I thought 14 icons per row would display but only 10 icons display is this correct?

Thanks for your help
hi we are using Confluence Customizable Mod skin but how do you get the movies to show up on front of xbmc with the addons thanks
(2014-11-10, 01:14)teknokat Wrote: OK I'm intrigued!! what would I put if I wanted to display addon set 1&2 or 5&6 etc?

Also I use the 7 icon mod but when I change the width to 1500 I thought 14 icons per row would display but only 10 icons display is this correct?

Thanks for your help
I really don understand You,see my pictures.Pictures say more then 1000 words.
All 21 icon are from addon set(One,two,Three,Four,Five & Six)
In Addon set you can put all from your list (Addon for Programe,Addon for Video,Addon for Music,Addon for Pictures & Favourite)
In Favourite You can put Videos,Movies,Concerts,Picture, PVR
You have 5 addon in 6 addon set = 30 icons with link...If one of your line is favourite ,number Will be reise for 25 icon .
Is it enough Smile
Just try It.
For PVR in Helix I create 9 new view soon they will be on my github
watch gallery

For watch video on youtbe clik link
Hi all
Sorry if this question has been asked
BUT...
I am using xbmc on an android 4.4 device and when i have had problems with xbmc (from experimenting) i loose ALL my skin settings after hours of customizing. I have tried xbmc backup but that only restores my addons not my mod settings. Please can someone advice me how to restore my skin layout after a problem?
(2014-11-11, 12:34)skratchuk Wrote: Hi all
Sorry if this question has been asked
BUT...
I am using xbmc on an android 4.4 device and when i have had problems with xbmc (from experimenting) i loose ALL my skin settings after hours of customizing. I have tried xbmc backup but that only restores my addons not my mod settings. Please can someone advice me how to restore my skin layout after a problem?

XBMC keeps files in two locations. The program and original settings in one, user addons and settings in another.

Not sure exactly how is works on an android device, but you need to go into your user settings and find the xbmc folder. From there, go into the addons folder and find the skin.confluence.customizable.mod folder. If you copy this folder and save it to another location, you can then use it as a backup. If you wipe out xbmc completely, you will also need to download and install any addons you have as well.

I usually just copy the entire user xbmc folder after I'm done setting things up and before I start messing around and experimenting. That way I can always replace everything if I need to reinstall XBMC.
How do I install this skin if it says in skin section that it is broken.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11