• 88(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Hi Mudislander,

I have a couple of questions/feature requests:

1. In the sub menu options for Settings, the line below Skin Options is Settings but it is never shown in the home screen. Why is that? the item is not hidden.

2. Can you add an option on the Add-ons list of Live TV to be a direct link to one of the TV channels or Radio Stations?

3. While playing a movie, pressing i for info shows the movie type, audio type, movie length, progress bar...which is all also shown when you show the player controls. Can you make the info show instead the info window of the currently playing movie, (plot, cast, etc.) or some reduced version of it?

4. Can you include some way to move options up/down in the sub menu and add-on list (and maybe in the main home list too)? It is a lot of work when I want to insert some sub menu or add on in the middle of the list, I have to configure all lines again to make the shift.
Great thanks.

Any way to minimize the osd, get rid of that screen shot?

Thanks
Hi !

Just wanted to say a big thanks, switch this week-end from Confluence to CCM because I needed to modify main menu to seperate normal movies and "kids" movies.

Works totally as expecteed, great works !
Just take me half an hour of research on the setting of main menu to switch back video widgets from random to recents, before find answer somewhere in this thread and see it's just an option to uncheck Tongue

Will probably continue to play with settings in the next days to go further, but for now, I must say CCM absolutely do the job, confluence skin with settings it should have from the beggining Laugh
Thanks again !
HTPC : Intel NUC D54250WYK - 8 Go RAM - SSD 120 Go - Windows 8.1 x64 - XBMC 13.1 Gotham - MySQL DB on NAS
Remote : Logitech Harmony One - Logitech K400
Storage : Synology DS1513+ [4x3To in SHR] - Partial Local Backup on Synology DS113J [2To] - Partial Online Backup on CrashPlan
Gaming : PS4 - PS3 [Slim 320Go] - PS Vita - Wii
(2014-07-21, 09:51)ilomambo Wrote: Hi Mudislander,

I have a couple of questions/feature requests:

1. In the sub menu options for Settings, the line below Skin Options is Settings but it is never shown in the home screen. Why is that? the item is not hidden.

Had a quick look, think that's the OpenElec settings. Probably should be hidden on other OS's. Will look at it.

(2014-07-21, 09:51)ilomambo Wrote: 2. Can you add an option on the Add-ons list of Live TV to be a direct link to one of the TV channels or Radio Stations?

Just have to find the enthusiasm to work on the addon section again Smile Will look into it.

(2014-07-21, 09:51)ilomambo Wrote: Hi Mudislander,

3. While playing a movie, pressing i for info shows the movie type, audio type, movie length, progress bar...which is all also shown when you show the player controls. Can you make the info show instead the info window of the currently playing movie, (plot, cast, etc.) or some reduced version of it?

Like the idea, but without checking there could be some problems in getting some of the movie info fields filled. Will chuck it on the todo list.

(2014-07-21, 09:51)ilomambo Wrote: 4. Can you include some way to move options up/down in the sub menu and add-on list (and maybe in the main home list too)? It is a lot of work when I want to insert some sub menu or add on in the middle of the list, I have to configure all lines again to make the shift.

I can use the code from Hybrid to move the Home menu items up or down but the submenu items may be a problem due to the way the default items have been coded. Also to be honest for the Addons I think it's too much code ( and system overheads) just to show a few addons

(2014-07-21, 12:15)jadel Wrote: Great thanks.

Any way to minimize the osd, get rid of that screen shot?

Thanks

All you've got is the Video OSD options under the General Settings options on the SkinSettings page.

1 Show OSD Bar at start of movie - intro artwork at start of movie
2 Show story Plot on Pause - as it says
3 OSD shows Logo's not ClearArt - Still need something to fallback to eg screenshot if nothing else available
4 Show OSD Menu - Bit cryptic actually it's show movie info when paused etc.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-07-19, 01:04)Pienoet Wrote: Hi mudislander,

i installed the latest version of your skin on my cubox -i pro but the artist slideshow isn't working.
i
i'm running xbmc gotham 13.1 on archlinux.

And in the skin setting i can find the butten activate media control button on the home screen.
Where can i disable this button on the homescreen on the right side?

Thanks!

ArtistSlideShow needs a few tweaks, but is working my end. make sure it's enabled in the skin settings - "Music Viz Section"

Are you speaking about the fullscreen button and player controls when media playing?

(2014-07-22, 07:34)Mudislander Wrote: ...
Also to be honest for the Addons I think it's too much code ( and system overheads) just to show a few addons

Just so you know, I think you are doing a terrific work as it is. The skin is already great, and to be honest, the requests are not essential. I made the suggestions because I was excited to have such a good skin and wanted to polish the rough edges I found.
Thank you.
Would it be possible to have the home screen widget for TV Shows show the Fanart for that Show instead of a Thumbnail to avoid spoilers for some shows

I was going to suggest Logo's but not all shows have them and i think having the fanart there would be a better option IMHO Smile

Or you could use TV Show Posters like how you have it for movies either would work well
(2014-07-22, 17:20)protocol77 Wrote: Would it be possible to have the home screen widget for TV Shows show the Fanart for that Show instead of a Thumbnail to avoid spoilers for some shows

I'm must add a +1 to this, Don't face a spoil till now, but I'd think at the same thing the first time I saw these thumbnails ...
HTPC : Intel NUC D54250WYK - 8 Go RAM - SSD 120 Go - Windows 8.1 x64 - XBMC 13.1 Gotham - MySQL DB on NAS
Remote : Logitech Harmony One - Logitech K400
Storage : Synology DS1513+ [4x3To in SHR] - Partial Local Backup on Synology DS113J [2To] - Partial Online Backup on CrashPlan
Gaming : PS4 - PS3 [Slim 320Go] - PS Vita - Wii
If so, this should be an option, because I definitely would NOT want that... it would make all episodes look the the same.

But I can understand that the spoiler aspect could be an issue for some people.

Im pretty sure it was raised at some stage earlier in this thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Setting is "Show Episode Thumbnails"

Hello,

Nice skin. I'm looking to use it in my van for playing music and videos for my daughter. Is there any way to enable "File Mode" as the default when entering Music? If I deselect Library Mode, I get to File Mode, but it defaults back to Library Mode again the next time I enter Music.
It'll will revert to library mode if you use any of the menu items that run off the database eg; artists, album etc. Pretty much the only menu item that will work for you is "Music files"

Hoi Mudislander,

Thank you for this wonderfull skin. There is only 1 thing I am missing and that is the widget for RomCollectionBrowser. Is it possible to get this working? If so, can you please tell me what I need to do?
Okay. Thanks. That doesn't work for me then. I appreciate the reply.
hi there, i have an issue with fly remotes for this skin, (gotham)

until it is streaming, the remote is inactive , in other words, while it is buffering, i can't get the remote to work, on fly mode, unresponsive..
i have to quit xbmc and go back in

any advice?
thanks
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11