• 89(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.
(2014-07-26, 21:23)PimpTwzt Wrote: I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.

I believe you have a setting for colors, there are 3 choices default(blue) / kryptonite(green) / fire (red)
If you want by default any other color, you can edit the file named default.xml inside the colors folder of the skin, or you can add your own colors file (those are small files about 4/5 lines) with you own name and choose it in the settings.
I am not sure what happens if you add a new file and then the skin has an update, just in case keep a side copy and restore it after the update.
(2014-07-27, 19:28)ilomambo Wrote:
(2014-07-26, 21:23)PimpTwzt Wrote: I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.

I believe you have a setting for colors, there are 3 choices default(blue) / kryptonite(green) / fire (red)
If you want by default any other color, you can edit the file named default.xml inside the colors folder of the skin, or you can add your own colors file (those are small files about 4/5 lines) with you own name and choose it in the settings.
I am not sure what happens if you add a new file and then the skin has an update, just in case keep a side copy and restore it after the update.

Thank you for info. If push comes to shove ill need this info. Im suprised though that it seems like i'm the only person with concern over the blue text. White is what it used to be and fit with the skin. When Jezz changed it to blue it made me scratch my head as it just does not work at all. It stands out like a sore thumb.
Hello, congratulations for the great skin. I have one question, any clue why when i use this skin FPS for 1920x1080 is around 30 but when I use regular confluence is aroudn 60 FPS
Can anyone tell me how I can set up a specific genre as a menu button (like Family in Hybrid skin) please?

Thanks
Peter
I would like to attempt to make some modifications that affect the Live TV section of this skin. @Mudislander can you point out in the home.xml the specific lines of code that control the Live TV (i.e. the line of code that begins the live tv section the the line of code that ends the live tv section)?

I see a couple of reference to live tv but I am unclear as to the exact lines of code.

Thanks....

Johnny
hi-GREAT SKIN!!!
but i do have a problem. i have graphical errors on the players' control bar(see picture). i only have this problem with ALL Confluence based skins. anybody know where this comes from?
i have this mod on two totally different computers with totally different hardware(cpu, mainboard, etc.), both run Windows 7 64bit....
when i mouse over the scrambled icons, the intended icon appears, thus making the controls fully functional....
i am currently using Gotham, but also had the problem with Frodo....
Any ideas out thereHuh?

Sorry Guys, but for the next month or two work commitments have seriously taken over to the extent that I only have half an hour or so in the mornings to read the forum. So have not disappeared but any support past a quick comment is a problem ATM.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

that's cool mate life takes over sometimes you already put plenty of time and effort into keeping Hybrid and CCM going and updating so you do what you gotta do Smile

(2014-07-30, 05:33)danszczerba Wrote: hi-GREAT SKIN!!!
but i do have a problem. i have graphical errors on the players' control bar(see picture). i only have this problem with ALL Confluence based skins. anybody know where this comes from?
i have this mod on two totally different computers with totally different hardware(cpu, mainboard, etc.), both run Windows 7 64bit....
when i mouse over the scrambled icons, the intended icon appears, thus making the controls fully functional....
i am currently using Gotham, but also had the problem with Frodo....
Any ideas out thereHuh?

looks like something with your TV perhaps that is a weird thing it is doing never seen that if you haven't already try plugging it into another TV or even a Computer Monitor if you have one
Just found this theme and it awesome!

One thing I can't work out how to do is to change the addon background image. For example if I load an addon itwill display the purple and blue lasery imagine behind the addon. Personally I don't like this image and would like to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
I have a question :
this skin supports Android plarform ? Which Android version ?

Thanks
Is it still possible to have skin widgets (with 10 recently added videos, music videos, tv shows ...) visible above a home menu bar -- as it is shown on the picture in the Post#1 (page 1 of this forum) and as seen in a default Confluence skin?

I like the simple look of a default Confluence skin, but your mod makes it even better and easy customizable to many users' liking.

I tried to follow the recommendation for settings as described in the Post#13, but there is no option to activate (turn ON) Recently added videos, concerts, ... in skin setting anymore.

I am using version 2.0.3 (under Gotham 13.1).

All I can do in Skin Settings - Home Menu is either:

1. to have turned ON both "widgets set" and "use live background" and populate those latest/recent/random movies to the background inside clear dvd cases, ... or
2. to have turn ON "widgets set" and turn OFF "use live background", but there are no widgets at all shown on the home menu screen, only a "simple" background (simple image, theme, ... whatever I set).

It seems that if I do not want to use a live background, widgets do not work at all.
Is it possible to add app launcher to the main menu? For example skype, google docs or browser? Android.
(2014-08-06, 23:49)BurningDaylight Wrote: Is it possible to add app launcher to the main menu? For example skype, google docs or browser? Android.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I use https://github.com/nuskunetworks/nnxbmcrepo for launching apps from within XBMC.

There are many common Android app add-ons in this repo. Can be used with any skin. When you select the add-on, the Android app is opened. If you don't see the app you want in the repo, it's pretty simple to modify anyone of the app add-ons to execute any app you want. Well, simple if you understand very basic add-on development. Hope that helps.
(2014-08-08, 09:43)htpcforall Wrote: Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I use https://github.com/nuskunetworks/nnxbmcrepo for launching apps from within XBMC.

Thank you!
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11