CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
PimpTwzt Offline
I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.
find quote
ilomambo Offline
(2014-07-26 21:23)PimpTwzt Wrote:  I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.

I believe you have a setting for colors, there are 3 choices default(blue) / kryptonite(green) / fire (red)
If you want by default any other color, you can edit the file named default.xml inside the colors folder of the skin, or you can add your own colors file (those are small files about 4/5 lines) with you own name and choose it in the settings.
I am not sure what happens if you add a new file and then the skin has an update, just in case keep a side copy and restore it after the update.
find quote
PimpTwzt Offline
(2014-07-27 19:28)ilomambo Wrote:  
(2014-07-26 21:23)PimpTwzt Wrote:  I have looked through all the screenshots and OP info but have not found an mention of one important feature i'm looking for. Is there an option in your skin to change the main menu font color from that blue to white.. like it was in the confluence skin before Frodo? I have been using Confluence Modified ever since Frodo came out and still am since his skin has that option. I've been holding off upgrading to Gotham solely for that option. Wondering if you have that option and if not could you add it? I know I could edit the home.xml file to manually do it but whenever there is an update to the skin it will overwrite my change. Dont want to have to keep doing that.
Thank you.

I believe you have a setting for colors, there are 3 choices default(blue) / kryptonite(green) / fire (red)
If you want by default any other color, you can edit the file named default.xml inside the colors folder of the skin, or you can add your own colors file (those are small files about 4/5 lines) with you own name and choose it in the settings.
I am not sure what happens if you add a new file and then the skin has an update, just in case keep a side copy and restore it after the update.

Thank you for info. If push comes to shove ill need this info. Im suprised though that it seems like i'm the only person with concern over the blue text. White is what it used to be and fit with the skin. When Jezz changed it to blue it made me scratch my head as it just does not work at all. It stands out like a sore thumb.
find quote
kokoui Offline
Hello, congratulations for the great skin. I have one question, any clue why when i use this skin FPS for 1920x1080 is around 30 but when I use regular confluence is aroudn 60 FPS
find quote
EngineerPeter Offline
Can anyone tell me how I can set up a specific genre as a menu button (like Family in Hybrid skin) please?

Thanks
Peter
find quote
johnny_swindle Offline
I would like to attempt to make some modifications that affect the Live TV section of this skin. @Mudislander can you point out in the home.xml the specific lines of code that control the Live TV (i.e. the line of code that begins the live tv section the the line of code that ends the live tv section)?

I see a couple of reference to live tv but I am unclear as to the exact lines of code.

Thanks....

Johnny
find quote
danszczerba Offline
hi-GREAT SKIN!!!
but i do have a problem. i have graphical errors on the players' control bar(see picture). i only have this problem with ALL Confluence based skins. anybody know where this comes from?
i have this mod on two totally different computers with totally different hardware(cpu, mainboard, etc.), both run Windows 7 64bit....
when i mouse over the scrambled icons, the intended icon appears, thus making the controls fully functional....
i am currently using Gotham, but also had the problem with Frodo....
Any ideas out thereConfused?

[Image: 20140729_210403_resized_zpsddfc8f61.jpg]
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:05 by danszczerba.)
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Sorry Guys, but for the next month or two work commitments have seriously taken over to the extent that I only have half an hour or so in the mornings to read the forum. So have not disappeared but any support past a quick comment is a problem ATM.

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
protocol77 Offline
Fan
that's cool mate life takes over sometimes you already put plenty of time and effort into keeping Hybrid and CCM going and updating so you do what you gotta do Smile

(Yesterday 05:33)danszczerba Wrote:  hi-GREAT SKIN!!!
but i do have a problem. i have graphical errors on the players' control bar(see picture). i only have this problem with ALL Confluence based skins. anybody know where this comes from?
i have this mod on two totally different computers with totally different hardware(cpu, mainboard, etc.), both run Windows 7 64bit....
when i mouse over the scrambled icons, the intended icon appears, thus making the controls fully functional....
i am currently using Gotham, but also had the problem with Frodo....
Any ideas out thereConfused?

[Image: 20140729_210403_resized_zpsddfc8f61.jpg]

looks like something with your TV perhaps that is a weird thing it is doing never seen that if you haven't already try plugging it into another TV or even a Computer Monitor if you have one
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 15:33 by protocol77.)
find quote