• 94(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-09-15, 04:26)washere Wrote: keyboard doesn't pop up or has blank non-working keys.

That makes me feel better - at least it wasn't just me Smile

I download the full zip from the github, copied it over the directory/files on my Fire TV (Android) and hasn't made any difference at all.

I get the keyboard to pop up but the keys are all blank. I've tried the various keyboards in the systems/international (QWERTY, ABC etc) but the same for all of them.
Quick question (or maybe not that quick Smile ) - love this mod of confluence, however, I would like to change one thing...
when in TV Shows in the Home page I had the Recommended list displayed and it shows the listitem.icon (which returns a capture of the episode) while I would like to simply display the tv show's poster instead...

I tried all type of variations instead of the listitem.icon however, none returns the poster of the tv show's episode.

Any ideas on what should I do?
(2014-09-15, 15:51)Animal Wrote:
(2014-09-15, 04:26)washere Wrote: keyboard doesn't pop up or has blank non-working keys.

That makes me feel better - at least it wasn't just me Smile

I download the full zip from the github, copied it over the directory/files on my Fire TV (Android) and hasn't made any difference at all.

I get the keyboard to pop up but the keys are all blank. I've tried the various keyboards in the systems/international (QWERTY, ABC etc) but the same for all of them.

I do keyboarding chores in normal Confluence then switch over to this Custom version.

Hopefully someone will fix it for Kodi soon.
That's what I've been doing too but not always possible depending on when/what add on your typing into.

I'm sure someone better than me will sort it all soon enough for us.
Now its ok dialog keybord.xml
I test it with Alpha 3 Helix
@washere ; @Animal,I am so sorry my version was alpha1 Sad

Keybord is only -qwerty- for me it is enough Smile

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confl...yboard.xml

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-09-15, 23:00)Angelinas Wrote: Now its ok dialog keybord.xml

Wow, glad I subscribed to the thread. Just read through the latest updates looking for a solution to keyboard problem and voila.

@Angelinas - can't wait to give it a try. Getting it on the 2nd try is pretty awesome for working on the fly supporting ppl like me in ur spare time. Your effort is much appreciated.

I am running on a stock Ouya so I may have problems all my own. Think I saw the question before so I'll do some searching on how well this skin works on Ouya before I ask again. It's been my experience that running anything other than default Confluence is extremely risky on the Ouya, especially the heavier and more complex ones.

I ran CCM for a very short time but I was just forced to do a factory reset and start from scratch, unrelated to XBMC or skin. I really like and hope I can run it.

Thanks!

P.S. - Sorry if this results in a couple posts or whatever, still learning Tapatalk and both posts were numbered 1401.
Stumbled upon your mod, and figured you would be the person to make these suggestions to.

It would be great if one of the skin settings would be, instead of putting a checkmark beside a watched episode, to just change the episode name (text) to a different color (from white to blue for example)
I am coming from Mediaportal, and I find it much easier to see which ones have been watched in this manner.

Also, one thing I miss, is when entering a series -> season -> it does not go to the next unwatched episode. what I mean is, if episodes 1,2 and 3 are watched, when I enter into that menu, it would be nice if the cursor was already on episode 4. Just minor things I am missing from Mediaportal really.

I am loving the cross platform and speed of XBMC, which is why I am making the switch.
Could Anybody give me a Full Version of the Confluence Mod for Kodi?

a full installable Version would be great, or anything that i need to get it work
(2014-09-17, 01:08)eikman2k Wrote: Could Anybody give me a Full Version of the Confluence Mod for Kodi?

a full installable Version would be great, or anything that i need to get it work

When you say Kodi - do you mean Helix V14 alpha3? If so there isn't one available that is fully working at the moment.

If you mean Gotham then it can be installed from the Hybrid Repo.

Kodi is just the new name for XBMC.
Thanks Angelinas. I installed Linux Gotham on my box. I'll reinstall Android again soon then Kodi alpha 3 and will try your xml mod. Thanks again.
Mudislander your menu is the only choice when it comes to my boxes so well done and thanks for creating an amazing skin. One little niggle though is that with the System menu enabled there are 11 menu's and their are also 11 sub menus but for the addons menu there's only 10 sets. Is there anyway to add an eleventh addon set so that I can have a set of addons appear for all my menu's including the system menu as I like to add the various maintenance tools, addon installers, and some search shortcuts as addons under the system menu but I am an addon set short.

Thanks

I missed this post ! Thanks Angelinas - I'll give it another go later - thanks.

Fingers crossed and I'll let you know how I get on Smile

Cheerz
(2014-09-18, 21:07)Animal Wrote:

I missed this post ! Thanks Angelinas - I'll give it another go later - thanks.

Fingers crossed and I'll let you know how I get on Smile

Cheerz

Angelinas - I copied over the dialogkeyboard.xml file to my Fire TV and I now have a keyboard on my CCM skin with Helix 14 alpha 3 !!! It works great.

Just in time for my second fire TV to arrive tomorrow and setup.

Thanks for the mod and the help.
(2014-07-18, 08:46)Mudislander Wrote: [quote='stubk' pid='1752688' dateline='1405349423']
Great skin but I've just found an annoying little bug with getting artwork for tv shows. I've got a few shows that are not on the tvdb and just have local nfo files, but when selecting "Get Artwork" from the info screen it says "No provider ID found for looking up artwork". Default confluence allows me to select my own local artwork. It's not much trouble to switch back to the default skin on the rare occasions I want to change the art, but it would be nice not to have to.

Problem is ArtworkDownloader support, try turning it off in the settings

Yep, thats sorted that. Thanks.

I installed Android again and Kodi alph3 again. Downloaded your DialogKeyboard.xml and tried many times but keyboard didn't even pop up.

Fix: I copied the text from your github page and saved it in txt file as DialogKeyboard.xml.

Working great, thanks.

(2014-09-02, 21:30)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-09-02, 03:41)hyp0xia Wrote: Just curious.. is there an "easy" way to get 7 addon shortcuts (insetad of 5) with this skin?
"easy" is the world that I like Smile
find xml
IncludesHomeAddOnSystem.xml in 720s folder
delete line 299 and 300 :
</include>
<include name="HomeAddonSetTwo">

This will add Set one and two in one big add on set.
in XBMC chose addon in System/Skin settings - Addon like in picture(User selection one and two)
rest is cosmetics

I wanted a second set of big 7 (can be up to 10) addon buttons so I remmed out lines 373 & 374 to:

Code:
<?    </include>  ?>
<?    <include name="HomeAddonSetFour"> ?>

Working great, thanks Angelinas.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11