CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
luke71933 Offline
Hi,
Maybe anyone knows why, when I start a movie and it is on buffering at the beginning, I cant get the menu on the bottom, When I press ok instead the volume goes down, this doenst happen with live streams.

Thanks
find quote
jadel Offline
Hi,

Thanks for the skin its really nice.

I would like to change one thing, the video preview/thumbnail thing that appears on the left of the pause menu. I would like to remove it completely and have just the progress bar and info. Prefereably centred now that the pic is gone.

Is it possible as it stands, if not is it difficault to mod some xml or something?

Thanks
find quote
Angelinas Offline
(2014-10-14 02:41)tinker Wrote:  One complaint I have about the Helix version of CCM is that the fancy graphics on the Live TV Channels page are choppy, even on a duel core PC. The blue highlight over the channel name doesn't stay highlighted. Also, I can't cursor up to the last channel on my list like I can with the Frodo and Gotham versions of CCM.
If You use CCM with my changes for Helix,must change ViewsPVR.xml .... this line
row No 254,255,352,361 (rename 11 in to 50,I forgate to change xml in gitHub )

XBMC (Kodi) Helix Alfa,OpenElec RasPi Gotham
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:52 by Angelinas.)
find quote
InvisibleMonkey Offline
I installed this skin so I could add an extra home menu item for documentaries, so far it's pretty great but I have a couple of questions. These probably have been answered a million times but I couldn't find through search and this thread is kind of big.
I've been trying to create a new home menu item just for documentaries, I have two documentary folders on separate volumes and both contain movies as well as tv-shows. As far as I can see there is no way to create a smart playlist with that kind of mixed content, and there is no way to merge two different playlists under one menu item.

Am I overlooking something or do I want something that can't be done?
find quote
Marx1 Online
Fan
Movies and shows can't be mixed. They for example use different scrapers. It's xbmc, not skin related
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 19:26 by Marx1.)
find quote
InvisibleMonkey Offline
I know there are separate scrapers, I just don't get why it's impossible to merge a tv playlist and a movie playlist? Each smart playlist has its own 'type' and each path is scraped by the appropriate scraper, it should be possible to merge the two, imho.

I was hoping this confluence mod would have more options for home menu items, but I guess XBMC is not there yet.

e: just to be clear, this is impossible to do with custom video nodes as well?
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:07 by InvisibleMonkey.)
find quote
Marx1 Online
Fan
I've never seen movies and sets on the same list. Maybe in Kodi it's changed?
find quote