• 97(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Hi,
Maybe anyone knows why, when I start a movie and it is on buffering at the beginning, I cant get the menu on the bottom, When I press ok instead the volume goes down, this doenst happen with live streams.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for the skin its really nice.

I would like to change one thing, the video preview/thumbnail thing that appears on the left of the pause menu. I would like to remove it completely and have just the progress bar and info. Prefereably centred now that the pic is gone.

Is it possible as it stands, if not is it difficault to mod some xml or something?

Thanks
(2014-10-14, 02:41)tinker Wrote: One complaint I have about the Helix version of CCM is that the fancy graphics on the Live TV Channels page are choppy, even on a duel core PC. The blue highlight over the channel name doesn't stay highlighted. Also, I can't cursor up to the last channel on my list like I can with the Frodo and Gotham versions of CCM.
If You use CCM with my changes for Helix,must change ViewsPVR.xml .... this line
row No 254,255,352,361 (rename 11 in to 50,I forgate to change xml in gitHub )
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I installed this skin so I could add an extra home menu item for documentaries, so far it's pretty great but I have a couple of questions. These probably have been answered a million times but I couldn't find through search and this thread is kind of big.
I've been trying to create a new home menu item just for documentaries, I have two documentary folders on separate volumes and both contain movies as well as tv-shows. As far as I can see there is no way to create a smart playlist with that kind of mixed content, and there is no way to merge two different playlists under one menu item.

Am I overlooking something or do I want something that can't be done?
Movies and shows can't be mixed. They for example use different scrapers. It's xbmc, not skin related
I know there are separate scrapers, I just don't get why it's impossible to merge a tv playlist and a movie playlist? Each smart playlist has its own 'type' and each path is scraped by the appropriate scraper, it should be possible to merge the two, imho.

I was hoping this confluence mod would have more options for home menu items, but I guess XBMC is not there yet.

e: just to be clear, this is impossible to do with custom video nodes as well?
I've never seen movies and sets on the same list. Maybe in Kodi it's changed?
(2014-10-20, 06:18)Marx1 Wrote: I've never seen movies and sets on the same list. Maybe in Kodi it's changed?

I hope so, I did some research and I see people all over every XBMC forum asking for this functionality. It seems so obvious.

e: I compromised by making a separate folder for tv documentaries, made two smart playlists (path contains documentaries/does not contain tv docs and path contains tv docs) and added them as sub-categories in the documentary sub-menu. It'll do for now.
(2014-10-14, 09:13)xbmcwayist Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 12:46)danszczerba Wrote: hi all-love this skin!!!
i have a question-is there any way to PERMANTENTLY change the default view? what i mean is, for example, when i go into one of my addons, like icefilms or 1channel, and click on something like "most popular" or "highly rated", the default view is "list". yes, i can change the view to something like "media info 3", but as soon as i load another page the view goes back to "list". is there a way to change the default view from "list" to something like "mdeia info 3", so that "media info 3" is always activeHuh
thanks in advance.

What I do is tweak my MyVideoNav.xml file inside the .../addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/720p/ folder. Changing the following line to include the one you most want first seems to make the default view for me to what I want:

Line 5 of MyVideoNav.xml:
Code:
    <views>504,50,501,730,724,555,732,508,515,503,500,51,505,550,551,560,511</views>

Here, the default view I chose is 504, or Media Info. Just move the one you want most to the front of the line. I believe for you, Media Info 3 is 515. You can see these numbers in that very same file being tweaked.:

Code:
    <views>515,50,501,730,724,555,732,508,504,503,500,51,505,550,551,560,511</views>

Note: This should do what you want for the most part. Sometimes it'll revert back to List View when doing some things, but it will return again, especially when reboot. At least for me. If you truly want a more PERMANENT change, tweak the 3rd line in the file as well. However, if you do, it could cause problems as not everywhere and every menu can handle Media Info 3 views:

Code:
    <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>

to

Code:
    <defaultcontrol always="true">515</defaultcontrol>

For more info, check out this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133342

thanks, i'll give it a try!!!
Here's a smaller question, when cleaning my library a dialog window pops up asking me if I want to discard moved/altered files, like it used to do. However, the path of the file it refers to isn't completely visible (e.g. "nfs://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/path/to...."), I think it used to scroll in regular confluence but now it's static and there is no way to know which file you're deleting from the library.
Is there is scrolling text in dialog windows function I need to turn on?
One more, I enabled global background for a single image and it works fine except for when I use airplay to play music or podcasts. Then it changes to some kind of hideous guitar cd-cases wallpaper with the default confluence background peeking through.
I went into settings and album art background wall is deselected, is that not the right setting?

edit: Turns out I had to turn off 'Show background "Now Playing" Visualization', leaving this up just in case.
(2014-10-17, 23:03)luke71933 Wrote: Hi,
Maybe anyone knows why, when I start a movie and it is on buffering at the beginning, I cant get the menu on the bottom, When I press ok instead the volume goes down, this doenst happen with live streams.

Thanks

did you manage to find a fix for this?
please let me know. thanks
Can somebody help me get more menu items the default is 10 i want to have 11 or 12 this is the thread please answer thank you http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194050
Cannot get current playlist button working on music osd, any reason why?

Thanks
I've got my set up just right now with custom backgrounds, favourites etc.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to change the background when opening an add on. I.e. I've got a custom background on my favourites if a movie theatre, when I open bbc iplayer for example the background changes to the standard 'blue swirly' thing with the add on text over the top.

Can that background be changed - possibly to plain black.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11