The latest plugin.video.glarab.
Thumbs Up 
Hi, here the latest plugin.video.glarab.

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-glwiz-addo....0.0.2.zip
thx zakaria we will try , hope it w'll be a good one....
was there a login issue in first place?!!
Thank you very much for this release.
hi guys,
thanks alot for the plugin, i did configure gl arab to my pc ip address and i register my self on the glarab website too,i put all the required details such as ip address and username and password, but the channel dont work at all.

any hel with this plz

it keep saying " one or more item failed to play. check the log file for details. is this normal issue
(2013-05-13, 22:09)jaf901 Wrote: hi guys,
thanks alot for the plugin, i did configure gl arab to my pc ip address and i register my self on the glarab website too,i put all the required details such as ip address and username and password, but the channel dont work at all.

any hel with this plz

it keep saying " one or more item failed to play. check the log file for details. is this normal issue

Yes that error is normal but did you open a proxy on your pc?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
I have a laptop and desktop, When i use the laptop ip adress it works fine , the problem is when i use the desktop ip adress , then it doesnt work at all, both are on win 7 , i tried so many solution, no luck.
(2013-05-14, 04:52)Ikyo Wrote: I have a laptop and desktop, When i use the laptop ip adress it works fine , the problem is when i use the desktop ip adress , then it doesnt work at all, both are on win 7 , i tried so many solution, no luck.

Are you guys sure you open a proxy to port 4500 tcp ?

Yes, i deactivated firewalll, opened the port, and installed the glarab plugin 1.4, still the same result
(2013-05-14, 14:04)Ikyo Wrote: Yes, i deactivated firewalll, opened the port, and installed the glarab plugin 1.4, still the same result

Did you install proxy 1.4.... and glarab version 0.2?

GLArab is not working any more for me using proxy 1.4.0.5571 ;it just happened this week.
Does any one have the same issue, any fix?

It is working now for me, thanks
I m getting a script error on glarab plugin, anyone else having same issue ?

**update** never mind , it works today for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The latest plugin.video.glarab.1