Appreciation
No issues or problems, just wanted to thank the creator for such a nice skin.
Actually, I do have one question. Is there a way to turn off Recently Added Movies/Music/TV Shows?
settings, clean menu mode

you can still get to recently by using up (horizontal menu) or right (vertical menu)
Thanks!
jz1276, thank for your words.

In version 1.3.0 you can turn off the widgets individually for each menu.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hey, I was just wondering if it's possible to play trailers windowed. Regardless of choosing "windowed" or "full screen" they always play fullscreen. The view type I'm using is multiplex and would really like to be able to play the trailer where the fanart is. Thanks!
(2013-03-27, 23:12)jz1276 Wrote: Hey, I was just wondering if it's possible to play trailers windowed. Regardless of choosing "windowed" or "full screen" they always play fullscreen. The view type I'm using is multiplex and would really like to be able to play the trailer where the fanart is. Thanks!

??
I see nothing wrong in window mode or full screen.

It's been a long time since I do not use the small window, in fanart place. The current window is large, but it is not full screen.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I dont get it then, it's playing trailers in complete full screen
I will also say THANK YOU for an awesome skin.
It really quick, and nice looking. :-)
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Truly awesome skin, big thanks to MarcosQui
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue of not being able to play trailers windowed. Whether "show trailer in fullscreen mode" is ticked or not, trailers are ALWAYS shown in fullscreen which sucks because a lot of my trailers are of very low resolution and look terrible when shown in fullscreen.
This is just about the last issue I'm having with this skin. If anyone can give me some input, I would really appreciate it.
The best skin yet!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Appreciation0