You Tube plug in wont sign in to Youtube - fails
You tube plug in been working fine till recently (noticed this week) now when I use the plug in it cant log in to you tube with my user name and password I get a message saying name and password correct but no longer supports log in via user name........ so i cant access all my you tube favorites etc .

I uninstalled the plug in and associated files and re installed no better..

Anyone had this and can help me??

paul
I have the same problem with you. I could succeed in login on PC, but failed on iPad.
Two step verification tested, still failed.
Yes I still have the same issue - I cant find any info on this forum or other people saying the youtube log in fails...when did yours start having issues...mine has been great upto about last week.
Not trying to be patronizing by stating the obvious, but have you already checked or asked in this thread regarding this issue? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79487
(2013-03-25, 12:50)psburley Wrote: Yes I still have the same issue - I cant find any info on this forum or other people saying the youtube log in fails...when did yours start having issues...mine has been great upto about last week.

Youtube plugin failed around ten days ago. Finally I found solution from the forum---youtube plugin 4.4.3b.
Youtube plugin could brouse the video and log in on PC then, however, still failed to sign in on iPad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
You Tube plug in wont sign in to Youtube - fails0